Official cover art for Britney and will.i.am's new single "Mind Your Business"

Guys, cut her some slack. She was abused for 15 years where her team ( her father and co) told her she was fat and etc. That would do an immensely negative impact on anyone's consciousness. It's only normal for her to feel this way, doubting everything , even how she looks. 

Old pic or new,  we are getting 10 years old song. Let's enjoy this moment. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff::whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson::elton:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, CenterofAttention said:

If this is real, then Britney has the most severe case of body dysmorphia.

Between her constantly talking about her body and how paparazzi edit photos to make her look bad (while she clearly edits her to the point of warping!), a life memoir with her pictured decades ago on the cover, and now this photo she would’ve approved of that has no business being old (as some of y’all try to justify the memoir cover)…

**** no. Get help, B. And stay away from will.i.am.not!

Shut up, moron 

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Please stop. We’ve seen recent videos and pics of Britney within the past two weeks on different occasions. In Cabo and the whole Wemby incident. 

She is literally giving the least effort possible in being Britney Spears the pop star imo. Honestly the fact we are getting *anything* is more than we deserve and I’m grateful for whatever Britney is willing to do. 

Bb I’m joking lol chill. You can be grateful for whatever you want sis if you feel you deserve an easy money grab low art good for :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I have no idea if this is official or not (and I could not care less what the cover looks like).. but have any of you considered that maybe Britney always wanted this photo to be the cover of one of her songs, and her team didn’t let her? Now that she’s in charge, perhaps she’s just doing what she wants because she couldn’t before. I don’t know. Just a thought. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but that's probably her choice

I mean, if she uses a picture from that photoshoot as her profile picture on every social media, then chances are she really likes it and she chose that herself

Same with the book.

Right. It’s definitely her choice. I’m not hating, just giving my opinion 🤷🏻‍♂️.

• Like 1

I have no idea if this is official or not (and I could not care less what the cover looks like).. but have any of you considered that maybe Britney always wanted this photo to be the cover of one of her songs, and her team didn’t let her? Now that she’s in charge, perhaps she’s just doing what she wants because she couldn’t before. I don’t know. Just a thought. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, northfacing said:

Excellent thought! Britney has also said she only likes ONE photo shoot from the con days, so it makes sense to me that since she doesn't want to do any new photo shoots, she'd reuse the ones she actually does like. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 3

I’m not even mad that it’s an old pic it’s that horrible photoshop. Like at least try lol 

honestly if Britney cared as much about her current appearance  as some of you claim she does based on using old photos she wouldn’t be posting on IG. She’s shows herself all the time. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CenterofAttention said:

If this is real, then Britney has the most severe case of body dysmorphia.

Between her constantly talking about her body and how paparazzi edit photos to make her look bad (while she clearly edits her to the point of warping!), a life memoir with her pictured decades ago on the cover, and now this photo she would’ve approved of that has no business being old (as some of y’all try to justify the memoir cover)…

**** no. Get help, B. And stay away from will.i.am.not!

I couldn't blame her. I remember when even magazines photoshopped her pics to make her look fat, bad or whatever and everyone judged her body. 

I, as survivor of an ED, I empathize with her and all the pressure she has always had about her body.

Remember, during the cship when they forbibbed her to eat certain food, snacks and all the rumors about forcing her to get plastic surgery. It's too much. 

• Love 7
Just now, Itscuzim31 said:

I’m not even mad that it’s an old pic it’s that horrible photoshop. Like at least try lol 

honestly if Britney cared as much about her current appearance  as some of you claim she does based on using old photos she wouldn’t be posting on IG. She’s shows herself all the time. 

That's what I find conflicting. She's taking selfies and recording herself all the time. She could have taken a pic herself and let editors do their trick, right? 

• Like 2

Y’all should know by now Britney does NOT have the attention span (or desire?) to do a full photoshoot, video, etc. Her demented father literally had to threaten her to complete work obligations she honestly hasn’t wanted to fully do since 2006. Speaking candidly for a sec, Anybody else remember how many things got bailed on, managers and staff rotated out, performances and videos half assed and put together in 2006-2008?! (hehe no offense to B!) She HATES sitting in makeup/hair chairs, lawd she didn’t even keep her hair done for her entire wedding! Not that I think it’s a bad thing it’s just something we have to accept and move on. The conspiracies about them using old photos are weirddddd and unnecessary. 

We might not see any type of “put together” appearance, look or work from her for a while, if ever again, and I think we should be okay with that!

While I too would love some new visuals/photos, Britney’s given us decades of iconic looks, she’s earned the right to use old photos of her gorgeous self if she wants!! 

Music Video Hair Flip GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block