Britney Spears has curated an LGBTQ+ anthems playlist 🌈 Did your fav make the list?

She shaded half of those artist on her IG and some of them has secret agreements with her abusers. This playlist did not come genuine to me. And btw I’m gonna puke if one more idol that I follow limits me with a rainbow. I hated the idea that matching gay people with rainbows or flags. As a gay guy myself , I don’t belong to any community and I don’t sign my name under any fictional flag.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She shaded half of those artist on her IG and some of them has secret agreements with her abusers. This playlist did not come genuine to me. And btw I’m gonna puke if one more idol that I follow limits me with a rainbow. I hated the idea that matching gay people with rainbows or flags. As a gay guy myself , I don’t belong to any community and I don’t sign my name under any fictional flag.

Same here! I’m so sick of the stereotype that all gays are rainbow flag wielding, leather wearing perverts running around in the streets shouting “pride” without even knowing what it means. It makes it very difficult for those of us who are just tying to live our lives with a partner of the same gender without having all that associated with us 

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

We all know how Britney feels about Xtina. Because Xtina only shared a statement about it when free Britney became popular and ditched the interviewer question with visible shady face.  Then Britney got angry and shared Xtina shady face then Lady Gaga support message via IG stories.

So there is no way Brit created that list.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

We all know how Britney feels about Xtina. Because Xtina only shared a statement about it when free Britney became popular and ditched the interviewer question with visible shady face.  Then Britney got angry and shared Xtina shady face then Lady Gaga support message via IG stories.

Which means she doesn’t own her own catalog of music or am I reaching? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

I think you're right. I think it's just a standard apple music mix with Britney and the pride label just slapped on it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block