What would be your reaction if Britney decided to join The Black Eyed Peas as the band’s frontwoman?

Since Fergie left the group as the band’s frontwoman, The Black Eyed Peas have been desperately seeking a replacement. At one point, there was talks of Shakira, J. Rey Soul and others to join the group but what would be your reaction if will.i.am asked Britney and she accepted the position? I ask because Will seems to really like Britney and vice versa. With the help of Will, this could also be a window of opportunity for Britney to transition back into the music industry without the pressures of being a solo act, that is if she chooses to come back. 

Would you be shocked at the news? Happy? Sad? Angry? Confused? Discuss!

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4
29 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Since Fergie left the group as the band’s frontwoman, The Black Eyed Peas have been desperately seeking a replacement. At one point, there was talks of Shakira, J. Rey Soul and others to join the group but what would be your reaction if will.i.am asked Britney and she accepted the position? I ask because Will seems to really like Britney and vice versa. With the help of Will, this could also be a window of opportunity for Britney to transition back into the music industry without the pressures of being a solo act, that is if she chooses to come back. 

Would you be shocked at the news? Happy? Sad? Angry? Confused? Discuss!

I really dont know why they didnt end up with nicole from the pcd. They are friends, they have worked todether, at some point that was on the talks, i guess…..

Our girl is more a solo artist.

her energy alone is enough

• Love 1

At first I'm thinking that's ridiculous but at the same time...

Britney would need something completely unconventional to really take her career in a different direction. And I almost feel this would give her some credibility with people who have written her off in the past as manufactured. Like for example this would give her a platform and the backing to sing life, there's no way you're lip syncing your way through a Back Eyed Peas set. I could imagine her doing the festival circuit with them. I dunno...there's definitely something to this idea. Never going to happen like. But maybe not the worst idea I've ever heard. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods

Wow idk Fergie left the group.

Why did she leave btw?

I would think it would be a bad idea for Britney to be the new front woman because you can tell she has SEVERE anxiety with performing in front of people and tbh I don't think her voice would fit with the group's sound.

NOT saying she sounds bad but Fergie 's vocals complemented the group much more.

1 hour ago, mrjmendes said:

I really dont know why they didnt end up with nicole from the pcd. They are friends, they have worked todether, at some point that was on the talks, i guess…..

Our girl is more a solo artist.

her energy alone is enough

Something about the fact that “Perfume”, which  is now almost 10 years, will mark the last time she was featured as a standalone artist on a single rubs me the wrong way. Unless you count the singles released from the ‘Glory’ reissue. 

2 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Something about the fact that “Perfume”, which  is now almost 10 years, will mark the last time she was featured as a standalone artist on a single rubs me the wrong way. Unless you count the singles released from the ‘Glory’ reissue. 

That don’t count either :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

2 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Idc idc ‘Matches’ was a bop and had everything going for it to be a Top 40 radio friendly HIT. :matches: A solo version would have absolutely slayed. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

The solo definitely exists because it originally wasn’t a duet!

Spoiler

Just like when Roxxy was a top mod around before she flopped and had to join that gaming collab site thing 

Edited by River Red
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block