Love this song & band: 5ive - It's the Things You Do

I love this song!! But I only just noticed the music video version is different from the US album mix. In the music video Scott sings the second verse but in the US album mix J raps then instead. 

And there’s also the original international album version of the song too fff :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I love this song!! But I only just noticed the music video version is different from the US album mix. In the music video Scott sings the second verse but in the US album mix J raps then instead. 

And there’s also the original international album version of the song too fff :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Yesss.  I love this version.  Scott singing the 2nd verse makes me melt.  His voice is divine.  I can't believe I'm a middle-aged woman crushing on a 20-year old.

Heat Wave Cat GIF

• Love 1
10 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Yesss.  I love this version.  Scott singing the 2nd verse makes me melt.  His voice is divine.  I can't believe I'm a middle-aged woman crushing on a 20-year old.

Heat Wave Cat GIF

Well isn't he like 40 or something now :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: but anyway it's all about Abz for me!

1 hour ago, doomphantom1 said:

That's true but the 20-year old is a cutie.  I just love their style.  I feel like I overlooked them when I was younger.  Glad I'm catching up now.

Yep same here, I knew of their songs as a kid but I only really discovered them properly a few years ago. Been listening to their albums as well. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block