Kim Kardashian posts about Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me'

2 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

WHY are people always so ready and willing to give Kim K the benefit of the doubt?  She's an attention *****.  She's always wanted attention and will use anyone to get it.  She's just using B to get this ****.

As for Courtney Love saying Kim K worked "behind the scenes" to free Britney.  GIRL, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Britney's father filed a petition to end to the c-ship.  Rosengart has been fighting in court for depositions and documents.  What does she mean "worked to secretly end the c-ship?"  It's all lies.  Courtney Love is literally actually lying because her friend Kim K got heat for working with Lou Taylor.

Wake up and recognize behavior.  You're being played if you think these morons are genuine.

Do people realize just how insane they sound here when talking about Kim? Not one single person here's knows anything that went on behind closed doors. Maybe Kim is the one who got her Rosengart? We don't know. Kim can't publicly say that because of her ties to Loucifier but you have someone like Courtney Love confirm that Kim has done something behind the scenes and suddenly she's also a liar? And why? Because it doesn't suit your always-hating-Kim narrative. If Britney's situation has taught us anything it's that legally binding agreements can take complete hold of someone's life in ways that are wrong and completely immoral. You don't know Kim or anyone else's relationship with Loucifier or TriStar so you have no idea what she legally can or cannot do or say. But to call people a liar just because you personally think a situation you have no idea of how it went down happened is just insane. We're all on the outside - not even looking in - just getting a small glimpse of things every now and then.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, L Bob said:

Do people realize just how insane they sound here when talking about Kim? Not one single person here's knows anything that went on behind closed doors. Maybe Kim is the one who got her Rosengart? We don't know. Kim can't publicly say that because of her ties to Loucifier but you have someone like Courtney Love confirm that Kim has done something behind the scenes and suddenly she's also a liar? And why? Because it doesn't suit your always-hating-Kim narrative. If Britney's situation has taught us anything it's that legally binding agreements can take complete hold of someone's life in ways that are wrong and completely immoral. You don't know Kim or anyone else's relationship with Loucifier or TriStar so you have no idea what she legally can or cannot do or say. But to call people a liar just because you personally think a situation you have no idea of how it went down happened is just insane. We're all on the outside - not even looking in - just getting a small glimpse of things every now and then.

Or maybe you're mad it doesn't fit your Kim loving narrative?  You do realize that there's freedom of speech in this country and the Kardashians are far wealthier than Lou Taylor?  If they wanted to break from her, they could.  But yes, let's believe that billion dollar family is being held hostage by the business manager.  Kim Kardashian never had anything nice to say about Britney Spears.  I remember Kim K saying that Britney Spears said she had a gorgeous *** and Kim was like "what do I even say to that?"

This reminds of what happened with Taylor Swift.  Kanye West and the Kardashian family took heat now Kim K is running around playing Swift's music in snippets of her show.  She's doing it for attention.

Kim-Kardashian-West-and-Britney-Spears-1
WWW.CHEATSHEET.COM

One of the "crazy things" Kardashian West once did to get media exposure was act like she was hanging out with Britney Spears, who was a tabloid goldmine back in the day.
Britney-Spears-and-Kim-Kardashian.jpg?w=
WWW.CHEATSHEET.COM

Kim Kardashian once claimed that Britney Spears said some shocking things to her and wanted to be the reality star’s ‘lesbian lover.’

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, super.nova said:

the book will tiptoe around LT confirmed.

imma be a bit of a hater here but I hope we don’t get “for the record” part 2 - where “everything” is said but in reality nothing is said.

sorry, I try to be supportive but I sometimes lose hope… I hope she speaks her truth freely, regardless of who it bothers.

at least Kim is great promo.

Whoever has part 2 better leak it ! 🙄🙄🙄☹️🙄

1 hour ago, L Bob said:

I couldn’t agree more!!!!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Or maybe you're mad it doesn't fit your Kim loving narrative?  You do realize that there's freedom of speech in this country and the Kardashians are far wealthier than Lou Taylor?  If they wanted to break from her, they could.  But yes, let's believe that billion dollar family is being held hostage by the business managerKim-Kardashian-West-and-Britney-Spears-1

.. are you just blanking on the fact that Britney herself spent 15 YEARS being silenced against her will? Yes she was in a conservatorship and it was different situation but be realistic here - freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequence.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, timito said:

Yeah, looks like they still don't believe Britney is releasing it. When I saw the post I really couldn't believe how delusional people are. 

people are ridiculous!!!

I mean I also did not believe it was her posting on IG in the beginning, but not believing she wrote her memoir is yet another level! 

3 hours ago, L Bob said:

.. are you just blanking on the fact that Britney herself spent 15 YEARS being silenced against her will? Yes she was in a conservatorship and it was different situation but be realistic here - freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequence.

No, I'm not, which is exactly why if the Kardashians wanted to speak up and support her, they would.  You just wrote that they are not in a conservatorship.  Kim K herself is worth more than $1.2 billion.  If she wanted to sever ties with a corrupt business manager, she could.

Consequences like how they dogged Ray-J and have used black men to make themselves more famous?  Or how Kanye is saying that Kris-Jung-Un tried to 5150 him?  Give me a break.  That family is garbage.

e964185f82c4a3380015eacb9785941d
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Ray J posted two videos — 28 minutes and 44 minutes long, respectively.View Entire Post ›
leadkanyetwitter.jpg
VIGILANTCITIZEN.COM

In a now-deleted Twitter rant, Kanye said that the Kardashians were trying to "lock him up with doctors" and that he's been trying to get a divorce for years. Furthermore, several tweets allude to...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.