Aubrey O’Day (kinda) drags Punanicat dolls/Nicole

22 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

"I’m already making 2 many headlines rn."

Where?

Lols she’s been talking about her affair with Don Jr again about how they banged in the toilets of a gay bar.

It’s the only way she to keep her name out there I guess 

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

I agree with what Audrey said cause its true.

Nicole seemed very proud and arrogant about saying that she did all the vocals.

It seems like she wanted the spotlight so badly, she'd be willing to overshadow and take credit for the entire music of PCD.

But at the the same time,

Its also the label's fault for not including every girl's vocals especially Melody cause that girl could sing.

I think Nicole really thought she'd be the breakout star like Beyonce but obviously that never happened.

I mean why else would someone talented and extremely beautiful not have a successful singing career?

Its because she was arrogant about it and Karma humbled her down and now she judges talent shows.

But then again maybe she's still not humble cause the 2020 PCD reunion was ruined cause of her shady business agreements.

I will say though that PCD wouldn't have been the same without her but like I said,

ALL the girls' vocals should've been included.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I agree with what Audrey said cause its true.

Nicole seemed very proud and arrogant about saying that she did all the vocals.

It seems like she wanted the spotlight so badly, she'd be willing to overshadow and take credit for the entire music of PCD.

But at the the same time,

Its also the label's fault for not including every girl's vocals especially Melody cause that girl could sing.

I think Nicole really thought she'd be the breakout star like Beyonce but obviously that never happened.

I mean why else would someone talented and extremely beautiful not have a successful singing career?

Its because she was arrogant about it and Karma humbled her down and now she judges talent shows.

But then again maybe she's still not humble cause the 2020 PCD reunion was ruined cause of her shady business agreements.

I will say though that PCD wouldn't have been the same without her but like I said,

ALL the girls' vocals should've been included.

I agree! She’s very smug in that clip and acting as if the other members had a choice. She would of come across better had she dragged the label for not including the other girls.

:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I agree! She’s very smug in that clip and acting as if the other members had a choice. She would of come across better had she dragged the label for not including the other girls.

:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Yeah maybe if she didn't say "I recorded 95% of all the music"

and said what you said, she wouldn't have looked so arrogant.

Also if Nicole really was this amazing superstar she thought she was,

then how come her solo music sucks?

PCD's music is WAY better than her actual solo work.

She's proof that just because you have vocal talent DOESNT mean you would make good music.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block