Britney is reportedly releasing a single with will.i.am later this month

So many complaints for so many people who want new music?? I don't get it?? Who gives a f its will.i.am you know the GP eats up the most generic songs sometimes... LETS BE EXCITED BRITNEY IS ACTUALLY RECORDING SOMETHING AND RELEASING.. Personally I think there are better artists she could collaborate with, yes, however her working with will.i.am doesn't change my excitement for new music. I'm excited were even getting something. Besides, will talks so kindly about Britney and we have to remember her team was the one who sabotaged Britney Jean. Scream & Shout was huge, I'm not sure why there's so many complaints?? Lets be grateful!

• Love 6
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, Cqleb said:

According to The Sun Britney has recorded a top-secret song with Will.I.Am and are set to release it later this month.

“Both of them are excited to be releasing this surprise track and they know fans will love it.”’ 

newspress-collage-22984626-1688857152915
WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

BRITNEY SPEARS is making a musical comeback with her pal Will.i.am, I can exclusively reveal.She has recorded...

Will.i.am already confirmed that they’ve been “working together” when he let it slip on GM Britain, when Britney & Elton released HMC. HOWEVERRR.. he said it’s *old* stuff they’ve done in the PAST… like prob 2013…. when he worked w her during the cship. 

hmmm. I can't believe I'm saying it but I'm not against it......

Although BJ happened he is still responsible for S&S and WB.  I'm not here for a bathroom recorded phone in though. 

The styling in both WB and S&S were top tier, so if shes not going to record a MV i would rather she not.

BUT, its up to her! dont come for me ok :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.