Britney on the Vegas incident: My reaction was a cry out on all levels, I’m still a huge fan of the NBA player

I hate how she felt like she had to explain and defend her reaction. Honestly, who wouldn't be pissed after getting slapped in the face in public? 

Love Brit though  :britney-fire-dance: she's so humble and kind throughout all of this, I don't get why people are always so damn harsh towards her for no reason

Edited by armrunner1998
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:Not the documentary comment again- 

She feels embarrassed by them because she thinks that people think her life is a spectacle worth analyzing. She thinks people just see her as tabloid fodder or a zoo animal or a joke. It’s not about the purpose of the documentaries, she’s immensely grateful for the support that she’s received. She just literally does not think of herself as a major celebrity or as someone worth paying such close attention to. I don’t think she’s felt like or thought of herself as the genuine, permanent Princess of Pop since like 2003, and even back then, she would say that sometimes she forgets that she’s famous. She’s the most normal person in Hollywood. In Britney’s mind, she’s a pop singer from Kentwood who had a successful debut back in the 2000s. She doesn’t see herself or necessarily even fully realize that she was and always will be THE Britney Spears, pop music icon, legend, and royalty.

• Love 5
  • Like 3

It’s good she’s moving on because the GP is definitely not on her side since the video has been released. 

they just see a woman running up to a guy being protected by his security and then said security protecting him from random woman.  

Now that they have the video to compare to Britney’s claim that she was almost knocked down, it doesn’t look good for her.  The British accent def isn’t helping thins either.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BreatheForBritney said:

I’ve been working in the industry for years and have been with some of the most famous people in the world … NSYNC at one point were like The Beatles … girls would throw themselves at them everywhere we went … not one time in my life has a security guard ever hit another person !!!

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad::crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

She mentioned *NSYNC because she opened for them on their tour and witnessed the mayhem firsthand

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block