Britney on the Vegas incident: My reaction was a cry out on all levels, I’m still a huge fan of the NBA player

51 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

It’s good she’s moving on because the GP is definitely not on her side since the video has been released. 

they just see a woman running up to a guy being protected by his security and then said security protecting him from random woman.  

Now that they have the video to compare to Britney’s claim that she was almost knocked down, it doesn’t look good for her.  The British accent def isn’t helping thins either.  

The kid claimed that he was grabbed from behind and the video shows he was not, so he misrepresented what happened. 

eitherway I’m glad she’s moved on from this and hope the media does too

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, easy said:

Heart of ******* gold! I do not understand how she continuously handles being disrespected so publicly in the most classy ways possible but she does, and it's admirable! I love that she felt so loved and supported afterwards by the people that came up to her :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I know, right?

I mean if it were me, I'd be more assertive and aggressive but then again 

I have a much stronger personality irl than Britney does.

What I mean by that is Britney is more gentle and shy.

I mean she said it herself in either a doc or interview,

that she was not made for the music business cause she's so shy in real life.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

The kid claimed that he was grabbed from behind and the video shows he was not, so he misrepresented what happened. 

eitherway I’m glad she’s moved on from this and hope the media does too

Doesn’t matter.  What people are focusing is that B went up to him, invaded his space and his security reacted.  

she’s being painted as a Karen.   We should just let this go because it’s not looking good for her.  

• Like 2
8 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

It’s good she’s moving on because the GP is definitely not on her side since the video has been released. 

they just see a woman running up to a guy being protected by his security and then said security protecting him from random woman.  

Now that they have the video to compare to Britney’s claim that she was almost knocked down, it doesn’t look good for her.  The British accent def isn’t helping thins either.  

The people who use the British accent as an excuse for violence need to get some mental help. It's just wrong on all levels.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

When is he going to apologize? He is taking forever tbh

Maybe he’s apologised privately or sent her flowers or something? And neither of them have talked about it. Just thinking that just because the world doesn’t know about something, doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened. 

10 hours ago, very_urban said:

The people who use the British accent as an excuse for violence need to get some mental help. It's just wrong on all levels.

Is it wrong to hit another person? Yes.  Did the security guard intentionally hit her?  The video shows he didn’t, he was protecting his client from an unknown person reaching for him.  

the British accent isn’t why she was hit nor does it justify anything.  It does, however, make her look crazy and tarnish her credibility.  

THE PEOPLE WHO ARENT WILLING TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE NEED SOME MENTAL HELP. 

1 hour ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Is it wrong to hit another person? Yes.  Did the security guard intentionally hit her?  The video shows he didn’t, he was protecting his client from an unknown person reaching for him.  

the British accent isn’t why she was hit nor does it justify anything.  It does, however, make her look crazy and tarnish her credibility.  

THE PEOPLE WHO ARENT WILLING TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE NEED SOME MENTAL HELP. 

PEOPLE COMING UP WITH EXTREMELY ODD EXCUSES TO JUSTIFY VIOLENCE AGAINST AN INNOCENT PERSON NEED A LOT OF MENTAL HELP. THAT INCLUDES YOU SPECIFICALLY.

The video shows his incredibly unprofessional behaviour. Working as a security doesn't give you an excuse to just hit people. Britney herself has been swarmed by far more people and none of them were hit for simply approaching her.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block