Britney on the Vegas incident: My reaction was a cry out on all levels, I’m still a huge fan of the NBA player

I’ve been working in the industry for years and have been with some of the most famous people in the world … NSYNC at one point were like The Beatles … girls would throw themselves at them everywhere we went … not one time in my life has a security guard ever hit another person !!! I’m not sharing this to be a victim … I SIMPLY GET IT HONESTLY … my reaction was priceless … BAD ??? YES … I’ve had documentaries done about me and none of which I approved … I have felt helpless in most situations and my experience in Vegas and my reaction was a cry out on all levels … I will say it !!! No, I don’t feel like I have been treated as an equal person in this country … of course when I watched the video myself … the people who actually swarmed around me when they heard me get hit made me feel like I mattered !!! I wasn’t aware of that at the time … all people could hear was me saying **** you all … which was WAY BETTER THAN HITTING HIM BACK 🙄🙄 🙄 !!! Either way I’m still a huge fan of the NBA player … it’s not his fault his security hit me … **** happens !!! I hope you're all having a wonderful Friday !!!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

It does make you wonder about the people around her - especially the part “my reaction was a cry out on all levels”. Is she getting the support, love and respect that she needs and deserves? 

she said she felt like she mattered when the people around her comforted her, so I'm going to go with yes, she's getting love and respect.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block