Doja Cat poses with hotdog in star bangled bikini

4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I cant help but remember those creepy and disturbing Illuminati/satanic outfits or whatever those pics were that she posted a while ago.

I think that type of stuff is just a publicity stunt these days, by now everyone’s aware of the “conspiracy theory” crowd and their fixation on anything that affirms their beliefs. The labels are playing to them.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

I think that type of stuff is just a publicity stunt these days, by now everyone’s aware of the “conspiracy theory” crowd and their fixation on anything that affirms their beliefs. The labels are playing to them.

Why would her label want Doja Cat associated with the satanic stuff? I get that it is selling, but if they wanted the clicks they would have made her continue with the Barbie aesthetic. It did wonders for Doja. 

Edited by Style.
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Wow she looks good but I cant help but remember those creepy and disturbing Illuminati/satanic outfits or whatever those pics were that she posted a while ago.

She's gorgeous though.

A lot of people turned on her because of the illuminati symbolism. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

Why would her label wants Doja Cat associated with the satanic stuff? I get that it is selling, but if they wanted the clicks they would have made her continue with the Barbie aesthetic. It did wonders for Doja. 

To give her a little edge and a little pop for the Teen Vogue party? I don’t know, they make dumb decisions sometimes. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Spoiler

I don’t know anything about Doja Cat by the way, couldn’t name a single one of her songs. I mean that like in general…

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

A lot of people turned on her because of the illuminati symbolism. 

Makes sense.

It came off as try hard tbh.

I mean the tattoo on her back of a skeleton or whatever that was was pretty extreme in my opinion for a tattoo.

She looks much better in these pictures than those illuminati ones.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

To give her a little edge and a little pop for the Teen Vogue party? I don’t know, they make dumb decisions sometimes. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Hide contents

I don’t know anything about Doja Cat by the way, couldn’t name a single one of her songs. I mean that like in general…

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Makes sense.

It came off as try hard tbh.

I mean the tattoo on her back of a skeleton or whatever was pretty extreme in my opinion for a tattoo.

She looks much better in these pictures than those illuminati ones.

I think she’s trying too hard to please the hip-hop community hence the edgier aesthetic imo. I don’t think she will find success in this genre but whatever…:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Style. said:

I think she’s trying too hard to please the hip-hop community hence the edgier aesthetic imo. I don’t think she will find success in this genre but whatever…:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Totally.

At least Nicki never resorted to promoting satanic and illuminati symbolism in her music and image like Doja.

I think its weird that Doja or her label would want her to be associated with that type of image.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Totally.

At least Nicki never resorted to promoting satanic and illuminati symbolism in her music and image like Doja.

I think it’s weird that Doja or her label would want her to be associated with that type of image.

Yes. I’ll add the fact that Nicki actually rapped over pop beats so I don’t know why she got all the backlash for doing pop-rap. Meanwhile, Doja has been labelling herself as a pop-r&b singer since Hot Pink? I get that she rhymes here and there, but girl let’s be serious….

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Yes. I’ll add the fact that Nicki actually rapped over pop beats so I don’t know why she got all the backlash for doing pop-rap. Meanwhile, Doja has been labelling herself as a pop-r&b singer since Hot Pink? I get that she rhymes here and there, but girl let’s be serious….

Yeah totally.

I think Nicki has gotten the most criticism and hate over any modern female rapper.

Like for example in 2014, when she released Anaconda,

I remember it being SUCH a big deal and she got so much backlash from it.

However fast forward to 2020 and Cardi releases WAP,

which in my opinion is WAY vulgar than Anaconda.

Anaconda was more sxy and flirty while WAP is just explicit.

I do like Cardi but its weird how she doesn't get backlash on her being naked in almost all her videos and photoshoots yet when Nicki wears a thong or lingerie, she's shamed hard.

It seems like there's a double standard with Nicki just like with Britney.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block