Why do you think Britney still doesn't have an account here and doesn't try to communicate or throwing shade at us?

Thank god she is not here.

Why would we want her to visit a site that allows her, her children and husband to be attacked?! 

There was literally a thread today saying she made up being pregnant, there are some vile people allowed here.

Her not being here is great for her mental health.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

imagine how epic she be here as guest star for a thread only,

to answer random questions and have fun with gifs with us

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I can't even imagine what awkward questions people would ask,

Spoiler

Especially @Dynamic Lights @Antidote @Lola2790(I like you sweetie) @easy @Henry.(i love you too, you are one of the smartest and funniest btches, but I believe she would be then like 0_o :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:)

but why not :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

On the other hand, it's not a bad idea if she put all these haters to the batten and gave them a lot of hard preaching, maybe they'd all shut t f up finally :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
7 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Hide contents

Especially @Dynamic Lights @Antidote @Lola2790(I like you sweetie) @easy @Henry.(i love you too, you are one of the smartest and funniest btches, but I believe she would be then like 0_o :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:)

On the other hand, it's not a bad idea if she put all these haters to the batten and gave them a lot of hard preaching, maybe they'd all shut t f up finally :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Please refrain from quoting/speaking to me, thank you.

@GlitterRain

13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Please refrain from quoting/speaking to me, thank you.

@GlitterRain

I replied in follow the topic of this thread, and YOU replied to MY THREAD, so you should expect MY replies in MY THREAD. If you won't be quoted, then STOP REPLYING in MY THREAD then. 

@princessmimi did I something wrong?

Spoiler

God, please remove the hatred from some people and let them feel the good that is in people, thank you. Amen.

Edited by Flavor Of Love
3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Probably because years of abuse and bullying from her own fans. From the “teeth gap” to “needing to do her hair” to her extensions, to how much we ALL **** on her during FF and POM eras, etc. she has no reason to be close with her fans. Yeah we helped with team con exposure but she is constantly shat on around here.  

On the other hand, she is not responsible for anything that happened during those 13 years. I believe she has the same feelings as us when she sees the videos from that time and I wish she would publicly made a fun of team con for how extremely poorly they did her concerts. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

As for the present day, people should realize that she is going through an internal self-inventory, it will take her years until she will be where she was before cship inside.

20 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I replied in follow the topic of this thread, and YOU replied to MY THREAD, so you should expect MY replies in MY THREAD. If you won't be quoted, then STOP REPLYING in MY THREAD then. 

Reveal hidden contents

God, please remove the hatred from some people and let them feel the good that is in people, thank you. Amen.

I only read the title as I did not expect much from the contents of the OP, nor did I bother to check who made the thread.

All I ask is that you refrain from quoting/messaging me, I do not wish to conversate with yourself.

@GlitterRain, I say this to prevent any future issues.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I only read the title as I did not expect much from the contents of the OP, nor did I bother to check who made the thread.

All I ask is that you refrain from quoting/messaging me, I do not wish to conversate with yourself.

@GlitterRain, I say this to prevent any future issues.

@Flavor Of Love you’ve been asked to stop engaging with @Slayer. Please respect that.  Don’t tag them and don’t quote them with something sarcastic or anything for that matter. Please avoid conversation with/about them. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Hide contents

Well if you just replied to replies, no I don't think so.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Hide contents

What??? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

@Flavor Of Love you’ve been asked to stop engaging with @Slayer. Please respect that.  Don’t tag them and don’t quote them with something sarcastic or anything for that matter. Please avoid conversation with/about them. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Well, in that case, let them not respond in any of my threads, when their fragile hearts cannot handle any response and they are like a little child. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

I agreed with you in a previous situation in another thread, but you should be fair and straight up say that if Slayer reacts in my thread, they should expect "consequences" in the form of a reply to the topic, which you should also warn them about instead to pretend I'm the worse person. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I really can't stand this bullying and I'd rather not come here at all.

5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Well if you just replied to replies, no I don't think so.

Yes, my reply was to the topic of the thread, so if some people can't handle this, they better not post at all in my threads :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.