Domination world tour 2024 - hear me out.

A Britney concert is currently one of the most anticipated shows & we are all wanting her back on stage for 2024.

A domination revamp could be ideal for Britney because a) Britney was nearly done with the project and b) it is still fresh on her min.

I was thinking instead of maybe doing an entirely new show, do you think a 2024 domination world tour revamp would be something that could ease Britney back into the spotlight? Would it be successful and badass if she came back with the show after they thought that was it & she was done?

thoughts? Let’s chit-chat.

Edited by Malaysia
Typo
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

John Malkovich Yes GIF

I believe so!

I honestly think this would be a good approach to getting her career back on track and into the spotlight again. The show is freshest on her mind, and she wouldn’t have that pressure of having to learn a whole new show because she already knows domination besides a few new numbers she’ll probably add.

First of all she doesn't want to perform anymore, as much as it hurts us! Second if all I doubt she'd even consider a traumatic show to be her comeback after what they did to her during the rehearsals. If she ever decides to do a tour, I hope she does a stadium tour with huge production value. She doesn't even have to dance much. Look at Beyonce's Renaissance tour. She barely dances and just mostly serves attitude and face and people still eat it up.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block