Britney dancing in a bikini: “It was nice to visit my sister on set last week”

2 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Is she speaking gibberish in this video?

I’ve been waiting for somebody else to bring this up. (She was definitely speaking gibberish in that restaurant video too...but she held a menu in front of her face when she saw that she was being filmed…so it’s not like she is/was unaware.)

However, she wrote in the caption on the other vacation post that she “don’t speak English” so…I think there’s something there that she maybe does to be, like, weird/imaginative.
Over the years she has noticeably been embracing childish behavior like that. Even the “go away!” is like a kid yelling on the playground. I don’t know dude…there are many sides to Britney and we only get scattered glimpses of them. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Maybe when Lynn dropped by, she may have  mentioned that JL was gonna be doing something (work maybe? Not sure what but anyway) somewhere and advised Britney to drop by and make amends with JL then.

And bot caving into team con's strategy, Britbey decided to go on a trip instead and sarcastically wrote it was nice to see her sister. Just my theory my made up story.😌

But honestly, for me, at this point, I don't care that much for Britney's personal relations, it's her business and choice, her happiness and justice in legal ways is what I care for.

• Like 2

I really don’t think Britney is reconnecting with her family. This is all sarcasm and strategy.

Lynne visited her 30 minutes… Britney probably slapped her in the face like she wished she would have done back in the day. There’s no way she forgives JL especially after all the lies in her book, she’s 100% Team Con and Lou bestie. She also said her father was dead to her. They just want access to her money they don’t love or care about her, she understood that big time. She’s done with her family.

Her book is coming they are just afraid and they are trying to stop her.

Brirney is smart.. Like all the Daphne/KFed drama.. I’m convinced her strategy with Rosengart was to pretend Cade and Sam were aiming for an intervention, it was so easy just to catch them and now they have reasons to sue ! 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Dave92 said:

“Loyal girls stay home”? Sounds like shade… about standing back and doing nothing. Like when she was hospitalised and her family was having fun at her beach house. 

To me the post reeks of shade and sarcasm… at least I really hope she’s being sarcastic. Her family is disgusting and deserves nothing. 

Sometimes forgiveness is not for the other person being forgived, buy to the one forgiving. It's all drama and speculation for fans to rejoice in the shunning of Britney's family, but given how close she was to them, there is a lot of emotional elements that come wirh all this, that she and not us are the ones that need to properly jduge!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Kyky said:

Honestly all this bull**** is getting so old. She got out of the cship largely because of the free Britney movement. So why with all the speculation she is not talking, or doing a live video of her saying she’s ok. Why do her devoted fans need to be trolled. I don’t understand and truly believe something could be truly wrong with her. but enough is enough. 

it also sounded like her caption was not in a kind nature. 

no, not "largely because of" the Free Britney movement.

and so what you're actually saying is, you helping spread awareness of Britney's abuse was conditional and you're revoking your support based on...her not going live on instagram. 💀 alright.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Don’t understand the languages part… like is she saying she can’t speak english because her family members don’t understand that she don’t wanna see them anymore?

I think its about them saying she cant talk in british accent. 
In 2008 we saw Jamie leaving the hospital with her pink wig, and stupid magazines wrote how Jamie told her to stop using british accent.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block