What moment of POM show are you missing in most?

1 hour ago, MoodRing3 said:

just wondering, is there really no professional recording of the show? or did they never release? especially between 16-17 she was so on fire! 

I remember Planet Hollywood saying in 2015 a show was being filmed and a DVD would be released once the residency   was over but we heard nothing more about it. But i reckon her starting to fight her cship in 2019 stopped it legally from being released. thats my theory

• Love 2

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

The full revamp opening act.. So Iconique.. Her energy was always top notch!..  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

honestly I just liked 2013 first performances, cuz she had expensive costumes, and it was something new.... but then, you know... but in a moment of sadness it is good to see those awkward POM moments :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

How about her wigs?

I looked for many years for this one gif:

wigney.gif

Pls dont... I've just logged on here and my anxiety is thru the roof already Sticker Pain GIF by Kiszkiloszki

I forgot how awkward that little swing was too... It was so small she was having to use all her energy to get it moving she literally looked like a mom having a go at the kids swing park

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
30 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Pls dont... I've just logged on here and my anxiety is thru the roof already Sticker Pain GIF by Kiszkiloszki

You should breathe heavy then :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

31 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

I forgot how awkward that little swing was too... It was so small she was having to use all her energy to get it moving she literally looked like a mom having a go at the kids swing park

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

It was part of the choreography, so she had to give some movement :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

tumblr_n68t2ljPpt1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952b4ac7e154d589875fb

Wigney at your request 

I mean at least the wigs she wore during leg 1 were a natural shade and looked like hair... The Pam Anderson Halloween wig from the dollar store was a new low tbh... Did she not have mirrors backstage... How could she go on stage like that :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.