Is exhale at war? The casualties……

This place has gone through a lot of changes over the years.. lots of different members, cliques, meltdowns and panics. We’ve had hacks and Con plants, Jordan has even faced a lawsuit or 2 but BH/Exhale is still a fun place for myself to express my love for Britney and enjoy that without being judged for it. I’m sure a lot of other members here feel that way too.  :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:   :neydedance_purple:

I Love Exhele, but we all gotta stop buying into the medias negativity about Her. It’s killing the fun around here. We’re definitely going through a dry spell, that’s for sure.. And I know there isn’t all too much to talk about apart from the current media narrative, but along with the AI madness, it’s getting too crazy.  :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:   :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Britney is stronger than the people who hate on her and only want to drag her down. All the tension and BS around here will pass too.  :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:   :)

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Tranquil24 said:

At this point Jordan isn't doing anything

No offense but is Jordan even part of this community anymore? Not trying to be shady, I’m genuinely asking. I know he’s a fan but I rarely see him interact with anyone here. If he just wants to be an anonymous webmaster that’s his prerogative but it’s seems ppl are unclear on who to turn to. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It needs to be shut down imho at least until she speaks and sets the record straight.  The world can deal without this forum for a little bit.  It’s unhealthy for people and Britney (considering she’s aware of all this stuff).  There’s literally no point in continuing to discuss her personal life/any issues she may be facing…none of this is giving her space to heal considering everything becomes a headline.

• Leader
On 6/15/2023 at 7:30 AM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

No offense but is Jordan even part of this community anymore? Not trying to be shady, I’m genuinely asking. I know he’s a fan but I rarely see him interact with anyone here. If he just wants to be an anonymous webmaster that’s his prerogative but it’s seems ppl are unclear on who to turn to. 

Huhhh? I've posted 15 times on Exhale since Wednesday and multiple posts on social media. 

You've posted 8 times in the same time frame  :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

I noticed you weren't missing, but avoiding the bull****. Posts like the above just add to the general air of disrespect some users have for you, simply because you don't jump at their command. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Girl  

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block