Is exhale at war? The casualties……

On 6/15/2023 at 11:10 AM, Tranquil24 said:

honestly it's very disheartening (and exhausting).

Every thread is turned into 10+ pages of back and forth and it's always ignited by the same group of users.

At this point Jordan isn't doing anything as these controversial opinions are generating clicks and making more money. However the toxicity in these threads are only making me (and I'm sure other users) stay away from this website.

cuz he allegedly is team con and doesn't pay a single coin  to the moderators and so... so he kept all the money. Like white person he is.

• Super Mods
Just now, agustinmalandra said:

cuz he allegedly is team con and doesn't pay a single coin  to the moderators and so... so he kept all the money. Like white person he is.

White person? What the hell is this comment supposed to mean? Why bring race into your ridiculous narrative? Shame on you. 

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

I noticed you weren't missing, but avoiding the bull****. Posts like the above just add to the general air of disrespect some users have for you, simply because you don't jump at their command. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Avoiding the bullsh-t? What bullsh-t would that be? The legitimate concerns held by many users about the ignorance and racism on this forum. No-one expects Jordan to jump at their demands, but we do expect him, as leader of this community, to take a strong(er) stance against a comment which he himself deemed as “blatant racism”. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

The general air of ignorance and racism in this forum should be a bigger concern to you, and others, than Rik’s playful “missing” poster.  And, for the record, Jordan most certainly was missing when Rik created his art piece. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block