Madonna song u like BUT it can be considered CONTROVERSIAL and PROVOCATIVE?

1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Like a Prayer, specifically the video, will always be the most controversial moment of her career. The only thing that comes close is her s** book/the Erotica era, but by then people had come to expect Madonna to shock them.

It should have the BOMT/Toxic effect on me where I roll my eyes every time locals call them their favorite Britney songs, but I don't know... I recently fell in love with Like a Prayer (the song) all over again - it might genuinely be the best pop song ever written. :bouncey:

I can’t pick one so I’ll list them:

Erotica 

Where Life Begins

Justify My Love (music video)

Human Nature

American Life

G*ng B*ng

Honorable mention: Mer Girl, the closing track on the Ray of Light album. It was shocking for me because of the level of detail and depth. While Madonna has a fair share of deep songs, Mer Girl is just gorgeous and gives me goosebumps every time.

Edited by Xcelerator05

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block