Seriously who runs this fansite?

I think one of his family members runs it. His fan site contains Italian language and the contact email is ...@hotmail.it. I believe someone from Italy runs it, and when I searched on Google with the keywords ["Kevin Federline" "Italian"], I found out that Kevin has Italian ancestry from a great-grandfather. Source:

MV5BMjE3MjA5OTU1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjk0
M.IMDB.COM

Kevin Federline. Actor: You Got Served. Kevin Federline was born on 21 March 1978 in Fresno, California, USA. He is an actor and cinematographer, known for You Got Served (2004), One Tree...

The fan site's oldest post was on December 10, 2009, so it wasn't his children who ran it. Here is the oldest post.

KEVINFEDERLINEWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM

The former Mr. Britney Spears was joined by his girlfriend Victoria Prince and his father Mike as he perused the selection at the Canoga Par...

First, I thought Kevin was the one who ran it, but I think he is too lazy to do something, and that fansite has a ton of posts. I don't think Kevin is capable of doing so much work. So it might be a family member of Kevin's and might live in Italy.

• Haha 1

I don't know what Victoria sees in K-Fed.  I don't know why any woman would agree to have s** with him.  I just don't know.  I really do not know.  Why would anyone want to be his fan?  I don't know.  I don't understand it.  If I saw him near my home, I would call the police and report a trespasser.

Confused Harry Potter GIF

Just now, doomphantom1 said:

I don't know what Victoria sees in K-Fed.  I don't know why any woman would agree to have s** with him.  I just don't know.  I really do not know

I think she's with him for the money. He literally gets 40 grand a month for nothing. Jayden and Preston probably get like 5% of that as he doesn't even pay their school fees. Seems like a lucrative deal for Victoria if you ask me lol

Just now, Dynamic Lights said:

I think she's with him for the money. He literally gets 40 grand a month for nothing. Jayden and Preston probably get like 5% of that as he doesn't even pay their school fees. Seems like a lucrative deal for Victoria if you ask me lol

Oh yes.  I forgot about the money.

GIF by MLB

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block