Kevin's eldest son (adult) talking about Britney on instagram (Video)

10 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Do you even understand the definition of grooming and preying? While I don’t condone this type of behavior myself, what you’re insinuating is something completely different.

And you said Britney fans are gross, so are you a fan or not?

i’ve been paying attention this this user since last night. they honestly write to professional. the interaction they have been having with other users gives me karen energy. this person has to be in the early 50s or 60s… i don’t think they’re a fan at all.. this is one of those plants everyone’s been talking about… just my opinion.

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Emil87 said:

With a name like Kaleb MICHAEL JACKSON FEDERLINE, there’s no chance in hell of him making it in any industry.

Also, before he writes this “book” that will flop harder than Jumbo Chins, shouldn’t he, like, learn how to talk and read first?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’ve been paying attention this this user since last night. they honestly write to professional. the interaction they have been having with other users gives me karen energy. this person has to be in the early 50s or 60s… i don’t think they’re a fan at all.. this is one of those plants everyone’s been talking about… just my opinion.

Oh brother! Here come the conspiracy theorists. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Now I know how poor Britney must feel.  I swear, you can’t ever win with this fanbase. But yes, you nailed it because everything you read about me must be true. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: 

• Like 1

It is very suspicious that this user is from 3 years ago and he only made a thread 3 years ago to attack Britney and BLACKOUT and he never posted anything again until today that he entered a topic of mine to attack me, I have received more than 40 notifications Today with attacks and harassment from this user to me and other users and the mod in charge continues to protect him and allowing his harassing and bullying behavior to continue, it seems very suspicious to me

iXtVcGF.png

HElN9EN.png

• Love 2
Just now, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Oh brother! Here come the conspiracy theorists. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Now I know how poor Britney must feel.  I swear, you can’t ever win with this fanbase. But yes, you nailed it because everything you read about me must be true. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: 

call me what you want. but you have some bad energy. the vibe is off and ur very sketchy 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

It is very suspicious that this user is from 3 years ago and he only made a thread 3 years ago to attack Britney and BLACKOUT and he never posted anything again until today that he entered a topic of mine to attack me, I have received more than 40 notifications Today with attacks and harassment from this user to me and other users and the mod in charge continues to protect him and allowing his harassing and bullying behavior to continue, it seems very suspicious to me

iXtVcGF.png

HElN9EN.png

don’t talk to me either. i know all about you too 😎

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Antidote said:

iXtVcGF.png

HElN9EN.png

Can you stop harassing me? You’re complaining about “40 notifications” yet I’ve seen you talk about me at least 40+ times. We wouldn’t even have had a problem but you’ve decided to be a problematic troll instead. @Slayer if you’re still a mod on here, please do something about this user’s unhinged behavior. 

“Attack(ing) Britney” and “Blackout”. I swear, the lengths and fables these conspiracists reach to is beyond cackling. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
12 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Same but I just saw the video of him on twitter and He looks so much older, it's sad to see what ***** can do to someone so young :(

he’s smoking a plant. you don’t know if he’s addicted to anything at all. maybe u need some plants in ur life, u have no idea what struggles this dude has. 

• Like 4

he’s smoking a plant. you don’t know if he’s addicted to anything at all. maybe u need some plants in ur life, u have no idea what struggles this dude has. 

That plant is a ****, I don't need ***** to escape from the world and I don't care if he has problems either, you have no idea who I am so don't give me advice that nobody asked for.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

20 years ago Britney hooked up with a loser who was in a relationship with a pregnant girlfriend. Now those kids are grown up and have something to say. I think it’s sad that they haven’t grown past this whole situation but I don’t feel bad for Britney. Good example of how your actions have consequences, even 20 years later.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.