Mathew Rosengart sent an email to the Daily Mail to retract their story: False and defamatory

4 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Why are you always complaining? Why are you never satisfied with anything? Always looking for the negative in everything rather than the gradual positives.

You clearly either under age or don’t know how real life works. If there’s something threatening you, you have to kill whatever it is to survive. Soft approach is pointless for people like spears and Federline family. They need aggressive backlash. the things britney claimed and keep claiming are not easy things to swallow. As realistic fans, we want to see aggressive responses and actual actions. 

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Haha 1

It sounds like Daphne had the boys contact Britney as a manipulation tactic to get in touch with her. 

She is truly a vile human being. 

I hope Rosengart sent the federline's a nice letter. There's no way they could afford a court battle with Britney. They should shut up or turn on team con. If all they want is money, it makes much more sense to just be kind to her, but they are so used to seeing her as property or a bank, they don't think she deserves kindness or respect. Those boys are going to grow up and leave the nest and realize how they were used and how cruel they were to their mom. 

Britney is better than me, because I'd be ready to fight a long time ago; kevin and victoria can catch all these hands!

• Love 4
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

I don't know, British media tends to be quite brutal and they seem to get away with it. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

They are brutal I agree and do seem to get away with it, but the libel laws in the UK are technically stricter, which is why people try to sue for defammation there if they possibly can. This is because in the UK if you sue you don't have to prove the story is wrong. It is up to the publication to prove that their story is right, which is more difficult for them as they have the burden of proof.  In the US the burden would be on Britney to prove the statement is false. It is all tied up with the first amendment. How this all plays out in practice though is a different matter and you are right in that the British media do seem to get away with some horrible stories.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

You clearly either under age or don’t know how real life works. If there’s something threatening you, you have to kill whatever it is to survive. Soft approach is pointless for people like spears and Federline family. They need aggressive backlash. the things britney claimed and keep claiming are not easy things to swallow. As realistic fans, we want to see aggressive responses and actual actions. 

Okay? And how do you not know that isn't happening behind the scenes? You don't live with Britney nor see her private conversations with Rosengart and co. so why make these bold assumptions as if anything isn’t happening? Also, Britney won't ever stoop to Kevin or Daphne's level by resorting to their desperate tactics. Second, she's used her voice (Instagram, in her case) to speak up. Rosengart has also issued that the Daily Fail delete and retract the story. What more do you want? Stop complaining. It's not going to get this a fanbase anywhere if some of you fans continue to have this negative mindset. 

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Okay? And how do you not know that isn't happening behind the scenes? You don't live with Britney or see her private conversations with Rosengart so why make these bold assumptions? Also, Britney won't ever stoop to Kevin or Daphne's level. Second, she's used her voice (Instagram, in this case) to speak up. Rosengart has also issued that the DailyFail delete and retract the story. What more do you want? Stop complaining. It's not going to get us anywhere if some of you fans continue to have this negative mindset. 

Vise versa. Stop the toxic positivity.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She should publicly submit a **** test results and shut everyone up. No better way to make kfed and crew look like idiots. 

People would just say it was faked. They'll believe what they want. The insanity from the past two days even here where the 'stans' live proved that. 

I honestly think they thought Britney was going to try to stop the move to Hawaii and this was their insidious way to try and derail her counter claim.  Their stories don't match up to last year and its all come out of nowhere too quickly. I think when Britney agreed KFed probably tried to stop it all, but the wheels were already in motion and Barak wanted that notoriety so dragged them both. 

Edited by Jajay119
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Vise versa. Stop the toxic positivity.

"Toxic positivity" Oh, Britney stans. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: It's no wonder all the other fanbases on Twitter, ATRL, lipstickalley, etc. all continue to mock us and continue to belittle Britney. 

11 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

He is not wrong in this one tho :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

A lawsuit won't really get anywhere and would only rob Britney thousands of dollars. Not to mention, she would have to go to court to testify which isn't worth the hassle or stress. As a litigator, I guarantee you that Matthew Rosengart has laid out that option for Britney so it's up to her if she chooses to go down that route. By the end of the day, most celebrities choose to not sue tabloids as it's solely a waste of their time and if that were the case, someone would be suing organizations like TMZ/Dailymail every hour. In the meantime, Rosengart has issued that the Daily Mail delete and retract their story. Stop complaining. 

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 2

In my very limited experience, even relatively honest media twist words to fit whatever message they want to get out. The tabloid that printed Daphne Barak's article is in court because several celebrities claim that the Daily Mail and several other tabloids hacked into e-mails to gain private information. 

Harry takes the brunt of the tabloid attacks, but he is not the only celebrity suing these papers. 

Google the topic for a reliable source, not another tabloid.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Too soft, I want a lawsuit and a public apology!

jennie-mad.gif

Same. 

And also, K Crap needs to pay too. I know they must go after Daphne first and then maybe she’ll sell Kevin out, but I still cringe when he’s technically defending Kevin and the kids too. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block