So Jayden and Preston have decided to publicly declare that their mother Britney Spears is a **** addict

And they refuse to see her because of this, but I wonder what *****? Are you referring to antidepressant *****? because she has been on heavy levels of antidepressant ***** since she started the conservatorship in 2008 and they were happy about it because her dad and his whole family were becoming millionaires with the money they got from her.

PLUS: Britney declared that Kevin's house was a house full of w**d (*****) and Preston & Jayden have never refused to stop supporting Kevin.

Also, what kind of almost adult children decide to publicly attack their mother by revealing intimacies instead of helping her if she supposedly has an addiction?

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It's a mess and hopefully Rosengart gets to work and tries to make sure they will be ready to fight when K Flop files for Britney to keep paying in Hawaii. 

rosengart was only there for the hype around her. he doesnt move fast enough like he did with the c-ship!!

• Love 3
Just now, Inherzone said:

rosengart was only there for the hype around her. he doesnt move fast enough like he did with the c-ship!!

I agree, and funny how users say that it's not his job to defend his client with all this stuff. going on.

Why have a lawyer if he's not going to defend this stuff, Kevin's flop attorney least defends his douche bag client pretty consistently. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree, and funny how users say that it's not his job to defend his client with all this stuff. going on.

Why have a lawyer if he's not going to defend this stuff, Kevin's flop attorney least defends his douche bag client pretty consistently. 

maybe she should get Lisa M.

didnt she say something about rosengart? 

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Source?

71990849-0-image-a-11_1686417964845.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

For those hoping the end of Britney Spears' conservatorship would mark the beginning of a new chapter of happiness and stability for the singer, the past 18 months have proved challenging.

Her sons, Preston, 17, and Jayden, 16, are refusing to meet their mother, claiming they have seen ***** being delivered to her house.

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Source?

"Today, Britney is in an extremely dangerous place. They tell me her ****-taking has resumed – with some in her family claiming she is now hooked on crystal m***, the highly addictive co****e derivative made notorious in hit series Breaking Bad."

'I fear she's on m*** – I've been praying someone would make it public and that she wakes up,' Kevin Federline, her ex- husband and father of their two sons, told me. 'It's terrifying. She is the mother of my boys.'

Her sons, Preston, 17, and Jayden, 16, are refusing to meet their mother, claiming they have seen ***** being delivered to her house. Her family are scared, with Britney's father, Jamie, telling me he worries she will meet the same fate as English singer Amy Winehouse, who died at the tragically young age of 27.

They told me that they had been through many traumatic experiences with her over the years. And things did not improve as they grew older. They claim, for example, that she attempted to continue bathing them when they were age 11 and 12.

In one frightening stay at Britney's home, they say they found her standing near the door of Jayden's bedroom in the middle of the night – with a kitchen blade in her hand. 'She was standing there with a knife,' Jayden told his dad."

By Daphne Barak.

61134101-11087695-Daphne_Barak_with_Brit

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

"Today, Britney is in an extremely dangerous place. They tell me her ****-taking has resumed – with some in her family claiming she is now hooked on crystal m***, the highly addictive co****e derivative made notorious in hit series Breaking Bad."

'I fear she's on m*** – I've been praying someone would make it public and that she wakes up,' Kevin Federline, her ex- husband and father of their two sons, told me. 'It's terrifying. She is the mother of my boys.'

Her sons, Preston, 17, and Jayden, 16, are refusing to meet their mother, claiming they have seen ***** being delivered to her house. Her family are scared, with Britney's father, Jamie, telling me he worries she will meet the same fate as English singer Amy Winehouse, who died at the tragically young age of 27.

They told me that they had been through many traumatic experiences with her over the years. And things did not improve as they grew older. They claim, for example, that she attempted to continue bathing them when they were age 11 and 12.

In one frightening stay at Britney's home, they say they found her standing near the door of Jayden's bedroom in the middle of the night – with a kitchen blade in her hand. 'She was standing there with a knife,' Jayden told his dad."

By Daphne Barak.

61134101-11087695-Daphne_Barak_with_Brit

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:
71990849-0-image-a-11_1686417964845.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

For those hoping the end of Britney Spears' conservatorship would mark the beginning of a new chapter of happiness and stability for the singer, the past 18 months have proved challenging.

Her sons, Preston, 17, and Jayden, 16, are refusing to meet their mother, claiming they have seen ***** being delivered to her house.

Isn’t there already a thread about this? Perhaps this should be merged :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Isn’t there already a thread about this? Perhaps this should be merged :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

My thread is not about the article.

That's why it has the "Opinion thread" hashtag but if you want to continue abusing your power and your obsession with me, do it.

Edited by Antidote
  • Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block