Has Britney been manipulated and blackmailed by her family again?

7 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

As confirmed by allie-brits own mother spiked britneys drink to get her sent to rehab

As confirmed by Britney via ig--lynne saying, "Britney, you should just GIVE the kids to kevin"

Yea, shes that calculated. Would your mother do that? 

I don't think so but it depends. Britney was not in a good situation back then so it might have been Lynne's last resort to try and help her or she might have been manipulated.

I mean we don't know SO many things it's hard to judge entirely. 

4 hours ago, Daredevil said:

I don't think so but it depends. Britney was not in a good situation back then so it might have been Lynne's last resort to try and help her or she might have been manipulated.

I mean we don't know SO many things it's hard to judge entirely. 

How the duck a mother drugging her kid to send her to rehab is "depend"? Lynne would use this same argument to say Lutfi was bad, that the doctor  they had to **** her with antipsychotics until she was into a coma.

So Brit was not in a good situation - what exactly was it? Associating with men who are not lily white? Having post-partum depression? Wanting to be with her babies in a long break from work? Being hounded by paps and maligned by media?

"sweet mama" administering a **** for rehab is wrong on so many levels. 

I hope Britney writes about it in her book. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, fays1 said:

While we dont know whats actually happening, shes clearly calming down, and thats a good thing.

But if she refuses to see a therapist that will guid her, her blind spots will continue to allow people to manipulate her.

She literally said a few weeks ago that shes seeing a great therapist…next. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, AII said:

I do believe there's some sort of blackmail here. Maybe exposing Britney's medical records. Or something else Britney doesn't want us to know. At this point, we have seen and heard it all. What could really shock us at this point?? Either way, it's no way to live your life. Don't let them take control! You've come this far. Keep going !

I honestly don’t think Britney cares about this. She does not have anything to be ashamed of and no matter what her diagnosis is or isn’t since we really do not know **** to be speculating about these things then she would not be the first to have it and would not be the last. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ConceptD said:

No. If this woman who fought very hard to be able to make her own decisions wants a life with her sons and her mother in it then let her have that. We did not become her conservators. Let her have peace and autonomy like the grown woman she is. 

There’s a line where to force her to do what we want and what’s right. Her mother did not do s*ht when we did our best and her sons called her crazy. What are you talking about? Are you that bl**t?

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
3 hours ago, fays1 said:

While we dont know whats actually happening, shes clearly calming down, and thats a good thing.

But if she refuses to see a therapist that will guid her, her blind spots will continue to allow people to manipulate her.

She absolutely should not see a therapist if she doesn’t want to. This is what the entire free Britney movement was about. Why would someone that was forced into therapy they didn’t want for years have to have more therapy to ‘guide’ them. If she wants it then it’s all good, but if not then it won’t even serve any purpose. Like she said, she likes to take it to god - I’m not really sure what that means, but everybody has their own way of dealing with things. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

There’s a line where to force her to do what we want and what’s right. Her mother did nit so s*ht when we did our best and her sons called her crazy. What are you talking about? Are you that bl**t?

No when it comes to her personal life involving her mother and her children we have absolutely no business getting involved at all. We are fans of a musician. We like her songs. We do not know how her mind works or what is going on in her day to day or who she is speaking to etc which is how it should be because she’s never had any privacy and has probably started to create some for herself. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Antidote said:

Doesn't it seem strange to you that after Lynne's unexpected visit to Britney's house she accepted Kevin's request for their children to go to Hawaii? and after that it was reported that Britney spoke to them again? and she started posting photos of both of them.

It was also reported that Britney will pay more than 1 million to Lynne for the debt she has with her lawyers.

and now it is rumored that she also ruled out launching her book where she would mainly talk about her family. This all reminds me of when she was blackmailed for years into tours or Las Vegas residencies and the payoff was more time to see her kids.

It's like they sent Lynne to tell her: "Ok if you don't sign Kevin's petition you won't see or speak to your children anymore, but if you sign it they will talk to you again and you will be able to see them regularly."

taehyung-sad-taehyung-thinking.gif

No and what I think  is strange is you talking about Britney personal life grow the f up and leave her alone she is healing and she needs her family except her father 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

No when it comes to her personal life involving her mother and her children we have absolutely no business getting involved at all. We are fans of a musician. We like her songs. We do not know how her mind works or what is going on in her day to day or who she is speaking to etc which is how it should be because she’s never had any privacy and has probably started to create some for herself. 

Thank you 🙏 

15 hours ago, Antidote said:

Doesn't it seem strange to you that after Lynne's unexpected visit to Britney's house she accepted Kevin's request for their children to go to Hawaii? and after that it was reported that Britney spoke to them again? and she started posting photos of both of them.

It was also reported that Britney will pay more than 1 million to Lynne for the debt she has with her lawyers.

and now it is rumored that she also ruled out launching her book where she would mainly talk about her family. This all reminds me of when she was blackmailed for years into tours or Las Vegas residencies and the payoff was more time to see her kids.

It's like they sent Lynne to tell her: "Ok if you don't sign Kevin's petition you won't see or speak to your children anymore, but if you sign it they will talk to you again and you will be able to see them regularly."

taehyung-sad-taehyung-thinking.gif

Absolutely. Sadly, she is clearly so lonely that she decided to let awful people back into her life. She needs people who care more about her well-being than anything else. Her family's actions show that they are not what she needs. It's scary because this won't end well. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block