Time to let her just be?

Y’all 

It’s time 

let it go, I am and not because I have given up or stopped admiring her… honestly just because I see now that it is a toxic way to spend one’s time. 
why people keep saying that there is no famous people like Britney any more is because it was never healthy for anyone to ever care that much about any figure. 

care and idolize yourself, PERIOD. 
❤️🏼 thanks breatheheavy for your entertainment for so many years (Jordan you gorgeous man I love you) and I will never speak ill of my experiences however I feel it is time to let this idolization of public figures go as it is not healthy to idolize nor healthy for a person to be idolized. 

Britney you beautifully broken human (as we all are) I cherish you and will always, run and seek solace in yourself and never lower your standards to feed into this machine again! 

peace be with y’all and as B once stated, “go to the light and see Jesus!”

PS

Emil87,  follow me on insta @corycrossman cause you fine as hell boy 😘😝

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, BlurredLover said:

Y’all 

It’s time 

let it go, I am and not because I have given up or stopped admiring her… honestly just because I see now that it is a toxic way to spend one’s time. 
why people keep saying that there is no famous people like Britney any more is because it was never healthy for anyone to ever care that much about any figure. 

❤️🏼 thanks breatheheavy for your entertainment for so many years (Jordan you gorgeous man I love you) and I will never speak ill of my experiences however I feel it is time to let this idolization of public figures go as it is not healthy to idolize nor healthy for a person to be idolized. 

Britney you beautifully broken human (as we all are) I cherish you and will always, run and seek solace in yourself and never lower your standards to feed into this machine again! 

PS

Also @Emil87 is already taken diamond supply GIF

• Haha 3

I've never idolized her to the point it was "toxic". Not all of us are obsessed. I idolize her, but not in a way that it overtakes my life.

At the height of me being a fan when she was releasing music, I still didn't, my real life is my priority before anything even though Britney is my favorite artist still.

• Love 5
  • Super Mods

Wow melodramatic much?

I DONT Idolize her, never have and never will.

I greatly admire her work and the amazing music she's provided throughout her career but I don't kiss her azz.

If I Idolized her,

I would accept every decision she makes even marrying stupid K-Fat.

So DONT generalize everyone as idolizing Britney when it ISNT true.

Edited by princessmimi
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Wow melodramatic much?

I DONT Idolize her, never have and never will.

I greatly admire her work and the amazing music she's provided throughout her career but I don't kiss her azz.

If Idolized her,

I would accept every decision she makes even marrying stupid K-Fat.

So DONT generalize everyone as idolizing Britney when it ISNT true.

You being on Exhale says otherwise :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Haha 1

I’ve tried many times to leave after it became toxic for me, but @Jordan Miller has never responded to my requests to have my account deactivated. 

Unfortunately, I think I’m a bit addicted to keeping up with Britney. I have a home screen link to BH which I check multiple times a day along with my other social media, and I’m always hoping for some news or something to end this drought we’re in. 

Truth is, Britney isn’t a business. She’s not a product, she’s a person. No matter what any of us think, we’ve all treated her like a product at some point. Comparing sales, impact, dance ability, it’s as if she’s a character in a new video game. 

The only way I’ll get out of this weird cycle is to have my 11 year old account on here removed, but that’s not possible apparently.

I wish you luck :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

13 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I’ve tried many times to leave after it became toxic for me, but @Jordan Miller has never responded to my requests to have my account deactivated. 

Unfortunately, I think I’m a bit addicted to keeping up with Britney. I have a home screen link to BH which I check multiple times a day along with my other social media, and I’m always hoping for some news or something to end this drought we’re in. 

Truth is, Britney isn’t a business. She’s not a product, she’s a person. No matter what any of us think, we’ve all treated her like a product at some point. Comparing sales, impact, dance ability, it’s as if she’s a character in a new video game. 

The only way I’ll get out of this weird cycle is to have my 11 year old account on here removed, but that’s not possible apparently.

I wish you luck :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

You can block websites if you don't trust yourself to stop coming to them. Or change your  recovery information to an email you don't have access to, change the password on your account to a key smash, and log out. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

You being on Exhale says otherwise :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

What does being on a forum about your favorite singer have to do with idolizing her? What kind of logic is even that? There’s a HUGE difference between idolizing and being a fan of something. So you’re telling me that just because I’m a member of a forum, I must idolize the subject of the forum? Like get real.

• Love 1
On 6/5/2023 at 10:34 AM, BlurredLover said:

Y’all 

It’s time 

PS

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

What does being on a forum about your favorite singer have to do with idolizing her? What kind of logic is even that? There’s a HUGE difference between idolizing and being a fan of something. So you’re telling me that just because I’m a member of a forum, I must idolize the subject of the forum? Like get real.

I know, right?

That user is a fkn hypocrite because aren't they on Exhale as well?

So they're basically calling themselves an idolizer of Britney.

• Like 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

I know, right?

That user is a fkn hypocrite because aren't they on Exhale as well?

So they're basically calling themselves an idolizer of Britney.

Yup! I like coming on here to keep up with news of her career and her court case. Also I like talking to people on here about Britney and other things since I don’t have friends that are fans of her. My every waking moment isn’t spent on Britney. I do other stuff like work, play video games, hang out with family and friends, and other hobbies I have, like I don’t sit in my room watching video after video about Britney or have every single piece of merchandise that she’s ever put out. That to me is idolizing. Like Pinky needs to learn more about what idolizing is.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block