Miley Cyrus on touring: I can't, there's no connection | Update: Miley responds

7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I even saw Taylor Swift in 2015 for her 1989 tour.

I mentioned that cause I notice u have a pic of her as ur profile pic.

I haven't seen Taylor live yet but I hope I can see her on the Eras Tour, but no international dates have been announced yet!

On 5/21/2023 at 12:02 PM, Midnights said:

To be fair, I don't understand this.

Touring is part of the job that she chose to do. It isn't just for the fans but also for the money and performance of the supported album. Do artists really expect their music to just do its thing on its own with little to no effort from them? I personally feel that's a really messed up attitude towards loyal fans that made you rich AF.

Also, Imagine taking on a job and be like "nope, not doing that even tho it's what I get paid for". Then just quit.

The way she paints off touring as if it's to pleasure others...girl please, you wouldn't be as a rich as you are today if you never toured. 

I really have a problem with people not having a reality check. Living off those few cents you get per stream didn't buy you your milion dollar home sweetie. 

And yes, before somebody tries to mention it, Britney's case is different. She was forced into it, forced to tour. She's legit traumatized.

So yeah...such statements, without a clear personal issue such as a literal trauma, sounds extremely tonedeaf to everyone working and to loyal fans imo.

Wrong. It’d be like working a job and making enough money to retire comfortably and still being told you have to work. She made enough money, because of her hard work, and can now focus on what makes her passionate. 

nobody is required to work if they make enough money to retire. Period. She became rich because of touring and now, no longer needs to tour to be rich. And doesn’t have to work anymore for financial reasons, and can choose what she wants to do. 

• Love 1

Good for her. Refreshing to see an artist putting out new music, but also putting her own needs and wants ahead of record label requirements/desires. The most valuable thing in the world is time and if she tours for 6-12 months she won't ever get that time back. Fans get new music, she gets her own free time - it's a win, win. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I got what she meant. It takes a lot of hard work just to put a tour together. Hours of rehersing for 5-7 days a week for months then going on the road for 6 + months. Its hard on the body & voice. I dont blame her! Most of yall quit ya jobs when you dont give enough break time, so let her slide! 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

I got what she meant. It takes a lot of hard work just to put a tour together. Hours of rehersing for 5-7 days a week for months then going on the road for 6 + months. Its hard on the body & voice. I dont blame her! Most of yall quit ya jobs when you dont give enough break time, so let her slide! 

Exactly I left one of my previous jobs for mental health and I took some time out from work and just ended up volunteering while I looked for a job. At least she didn't announce a tour then cancel it 5 days in or whatever. I mean look at what happened with Shawn Mendes' tour.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block