How many music channels you have on your TV and what are they?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In the UK we have The Box, Box Hits, 4Music (although I'm pretty sure this channel only shows reality shows now and I remember they got shifted from the music section to the entertainment section on Sky Satellite a few years ago, they did an MTV ddd), MTV Hits, MTV Base, Chart Show TV, Trace Vault etc.

I don't watch the music channels anymore. I used to a lot in the late 2000s when I was younger. A lot of the channels I liked watching are long gone. I remember liking Starz where you could request songs and have text messages appear on screen but it closed down a few years ago I think. And it breached Ofcom as well :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

EDIT: Nnn nevermind both Box Hits and MTV Base closed down last year. Goes to show how much I know about the music channels nowadays...

Edited by Isla

In Germany there were a couple but only 2 survived. One is called Deluxe Music and the other one is regular MTV. Thats it :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

In Austria (i think germans could watch them too) there was a channel called gotv and every time they invited an artist, the artist had to choose around 10 favourite videos and they would play all of them. This was so cool :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block