Britney talks about TMZ, the conservatorship and her book in new Instagram post

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

She says her great grandmother told her. 

All her great grandmas were dead before she was born. Genealogy sites are out there, does she know that. 

She’s saying her grandmother was great, not that it was her great grandmother.

Instead of saying “my good / nice / wise / cool grandmother”, she decided to call her - great.

• Like 5
17 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

More confirmation Britney hates TMZ, hopefully her loved ones will stop giving them interviews! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It’s incredible how you never seem to get tired. You bring more negativity and hatred than any other active member.

Britney didn’t say anything about Her husband, the one she just posted a video making out with and loving on. The one who stuck with her through the conservatorship and is sticking with her today. Oh, let me guess… “you never mentioned Sam’s name” but anyone with a brain cell knows who this is directed at. It’s exceptionally disrespectful to Britney to constantly trash her husband. If she has something to handle with him, she’ll do it. 

Clearly you have been through **** in your life and hopefully it gets better, because you really have a knack for bringing this forum and its morale down. I’m not trying to be hateful, I’m simply giving you my perspective in this forum with you in it - exhausting. Do you want to wake up every day and everything is always a problem?  Nobody is perfect, but you really should take an introspective look at the constant thirst for drama and negativity. 

I won’t respond if you can’t do so civilly. There is genuinely little excitement and happiness this place brings me anymore. Partly due to members like you. And yes, I know I can leave. But I have been a Britney fan my whole life. So it’s hard. But with the way things are, I’m getting closer. I imagine others might feel the same. @GlitterRain @Jordan Miller @PokemonSpears @Puppy

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

It’s incredible how you never seem to get tired. You bring more negativity and hatred than any other active member.

Britney didn’t say anything about Her husband, the one she just posted a video making out with and loving on. The one who stuck with her through the conservatorship and is sticking with her today. Oh, let me guess… “you never mentioned Sam’s name” but anyone with a brain cell knows who this is directed at.

Clearly you have been through **** in your life and hopefully it gets better, because you really have a knack for bringing this forum and its morale down. I’m not trying to be hateful, I’m simply giving you my perspective in this forum with you in it - exhausting. Do you want to wake up every day and everything is always a problem?  Nobody is perfect, but you really should take an introspective look at the constant thirst for drama and negativity. 

I won’t respond if you can’t do so civilly. There is genuinely little excitement and happiness this place brings me anymore. Partly due to members like you. And yes, I know I can leave. But I have been a Britney fan my whole life. So it’s hard. But with the way things are, I’m getting closer. I imagine others might feel the same. @GlitterRain @Jordan Miller @PokemonSpears 

Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

Let’s try and get along please. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Britney didn’t say anything about Her husband, the one she just posted a video making out with and loving on. The one who stuck with her through the conservatorship and is sticking with her today. Oh, let me guess… “you never mentioned Sam’s name” but anyone with a brain cell knows who this is directed at. It’s exceptionally disrespectful to Britney to constantly trash her husband. If she has something to handle with him, she’ll do it. 

I won’t respond if you can’t do so civilly. There is genuinely little excitement and happiness this place brings me anymore. Partly due to members like you. And yes, I know I can leave. But I have been a Britney fan my whole life. So it’s hard. But with the way things are, I’m getting closer. I imagine others might feel the same. @GlitterRain @Jordan Miller @PokemonSpears @Puppy

Your whole comment is irrelevant, and I didn't say anything that hopefully her loved ones will stop with TMZ.

Bringing up my personal life which has nothing to do with the forum is unwarranted.

Let's not talk exhaustion when you went out of your way to drag @GlitterRain down, we all know you sent him messages and we can do the same about you. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Your whole comment is irrelevant, and I didn't say anything that hopefully her loved ones will stop with TMZ.

Bringing up my personal life which has nothing to do with the forum is unwarranted.

Let's not talk exhaustion when you went out of your way to drag @GlitterRain down, we all know you sent him messages and we can do the same about you. 

I had problems with GR which have mostly been resolved. I also messaged them directly and privately at that time as well. I don’t stay stuck on things. I’d prefer to get along than to fight with anyone. Including you. But it’s hard to do with the constant fu<kery. You get into it with someone and make a self promise to always hate them/fight with them? That’s not how I operate. 

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block