TMZ: Britney Drinks Coffee & Tea ALL THE TIME 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe she overdoes it on caffeine, maybe she doesn’t. Either way, now what? Nothing! Leave her alone. But it’s obvious homegirl likes her caffeine I thought she was gonna slice a finger going so fast in that watermelon juice video 😂😂 she wasn’t allowed to have it as a grown woman so yeah she’s probably splurging. Think about how drugged and out of it she looked during FF…. Now imagine FEELING that way, not just seeing it. To feel like a zombie slug all the time. Caffeine probably makes her feel alive. 

You guys sound like enablers. Like Britney is your **** addled dear daughter. 

staying up for 3 Days straight hopped up on caffeine and every liquid stimulant under the sun is concerning. I’m also a member of  bluelight forum so the fact Britney is aware of dandelion is a red flag.

today is coffee normal and tomorrow is coffee trucker style 

I swear the temperament of fans here is so interesting it should be studied as cultish. Like the reactions are opposite to what is normal? I hope this forum is archived so it can be analyzed 

No Way Wow GIF by Apple Music

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

staying up for 3 Days straight hopped up on caffeine and every liquid stimulant under the sun is concerning. I’m also a member of  bluelight forum so the fact Britney is aware of dandelion is a red flag.

I swear the temperament of fans here is so interesting it should be studied as cultish. Like the reactions are opposite to what is normal? I hope this forum is archived so it can be analyzed 

You sound dramatic and ignorant to the fact that TMZ misconstrues and straight up LIES about Britney all the time! They love to sensationalize!

Someone from Jodi's camp might've told TMZ that Britney has been drinking a lot of coffee and tea lately and they will embellish that story to get clicks $$$$

No, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors but AS A FAN you should give Britney the benefit of the doubt. She is doing her best as she heals from all the trauma and literally just stays home and dances. She's not bothering anyone.

TMZ can't get a story out of her staying at home so they are trying their best to come up with things...

Ask yourself who are the few people that have access to Britney today? It's a very small circle so there's very little chance TMZ has any real exclusives on her...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Honestly your reaction here is far from being normal. You read an article by a trashy organization that is known to make up false stories to create scandals and generate traffic, yet your first reaction is to assume that the details of their story are true. :clownery_makeup_meme:

And then you go on about some cult nonsense. Do you really think you're the normal one here?

Edited by very_urban
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

If you want to go around judging people on the basis they consume caffeine and for not believing trashy tabloids stories then go for your life, but the idea you are "normal" and the rest of us are a members of a "cult" is very strange. I think it is more of a case of being non judgemental and having the ability to see through the lines of a trashy tabloid story.  Being non-judgemental, not believing everything you read and having the ability to identify nuances in people's agenda is not the same as "group think", it is generally associated with wisdom and maturity. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Hopped up on caffeine :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

whats concerning is you believing a tmz article. You believing that team con has any true insight into Britney's actual life. You believing coffee and dandelion tea, which has no caffeine, is herbal, and safe to drink multiple times a day is a "red flag" for something. 

the only red flag here is you, and the obvious anti Britney agenda you push with every comment you make. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block