A new Free Britney rally to boycott ‘Once Upon A One More Time’ is happening

No leave it alone. These people who were hired for this production had nothing to do with this and worked very hard. They deserve the job. It won’t make or break Britney and if anything they’re honoring her. I would like to think she gets paid but I’ll have to look into it. Don’t support this ban. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

No leave it alone. These people who were hired for this production had nothing to do with this and worked very hard. They deserve the job. It won’t make or break Britney and if anything they’re honoring her. I would like to think she gets paid but I’ll have to look into it. Don’t support this ban. 

I'll support this ban while you 'look into it'. I await your findings.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Completely unneccesary. 
IF team con earned money on this, they did that YEARS ago when Lou was Brand-manager.

But now, its really rare musicians gets paid for jukebox musicals and whatever, only if they have written the lyrics. Which Britney havent. It all comes down to the produced tracks now.

But what I DO want is some explanation - we know Britney went to the workshops and saw some of the ideas. Why did she do that. ANd what was her feeling back then, and what does she want now.

But to make a march or rally is just to attack free artistery. There have been multiple Britney cabarets and shows about her, and its a free world to do that in. 

• Like 2

this is not any jukebox musical or cabaret thing, this is NY Broadway and they are making money off of her name and music, they put her name on the cover to have sales! Any big international artis having their name used like that be sure they are getting PAID. But idk maybe they already paid for the rights... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

2 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Wasnt it wonderful. I saw it in DC too. 

Yes! I did not check the setlist beforehand, so I was so happy when I heard my favorite non-single, Cinderella :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I took my friend who is not a fan of English pop music or Britney, and she was living! The cast got a very long and loud standing ovation at the end of the show.

Will definitely want to see it again on Broadway!

Edited by MasterMindz
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, BinaryBrain said:

this is not any jukebox musical or cabaret thing, this is NY Broadway and they are making money off of her name and music, they put her name on the cover to have sales! Any big international artis having their name used like that be sure they are getting PAID. But idk maybe they already paid for the rights... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Brit definitely got paid, but not sure if it was the conservatorship who made the money. Hope she did!

Both ways, I do not think Britney owns a lot of her music as she does not usually write/produce her songs like Taylor, Billie, or Adele. Even the ones that she writes usually have multiple other songwriters, so I believe that using her music would mostly require RCA's approval.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block