Do you like Tyra Banks ?

I think Tyra Banks is a great model and TV personality. She has done a lot for the fashion industry and has been a positive role model for many people. I don't think Tyra Banks is mean. She has a reputation for being tough on contestants on "America's Next Top Model," but I think it comes from a place of wanting them to succeed and be their best. What do you think of Tyra banks? 

• Love 1

She's a bit too much tbh Like in a recent interview some things she said made me roll my eyes HARD but it's just her.

So I kinda like her, yes. Except when she also keeps talking about Naomi.

And I don't like how NOW almost every contestant from ANTM talk about her.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, nstink said:

she's been rude to people and being nasty like that is not hot

Tyra Banks has been involved in a variety of projects throughout her career. Whether or not someone thinks she has been “rude” to people is subjective and varies from person to person. It's important to remember that everyone has different opinions and interests, and it's okay to have different perspectives. What's important is to treat Tyra with kindness and respect, regardless of whether or not we agree with her or her interests.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I think Tyra Banks is a great model and TV personality. She has done a lot for the fashion industry and has been a positive role model for many people. I don't think Tyra Banks is mean. She has a reputation for being tough on contestants on "America's Next Top Model," but I think it comes from a place of wanting them to succeed and be their best. What do you think of Tyra banks? 

Tyra Banks is one of those people who is beautiful on the outside and absolutely hideous on the inside. If you disagree, then you don't know enough about her and I suggest you look it up. 😉

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block