Big Fat Bass is Britney's BEST song in her career

7 minutes ago, Cyberia said:

imo this is her best song she's ever done 

it's very experimental, high enerny and huge risk artistically it was ahead of its time

it's iconic and much better than toxic, gimme more etc 

this was such an iconic moment in her career  u can tell britney really loved this song 

and dont forget this iconic performance 

breathe if you agree 

No no no no no . Not at all lol .. yet we all can agree to disagree

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Cyberia said:

imo this is her best song she's ever done 

it's very experimental, high enerny and huge risk artistically it was ahead of its time

it's iconic and much better than toxic, gimme more etc 

this was such an iconic moment in her career  u can tell britney really loved this song 

and dont forget this iconic performance 

breathe if you agree 

How many more threads will you be making about this song? It’s obvious that you’re trolling and let it be known that it will not be tolerated. It’s very old now. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

How many more threads will you be making about this song? It’s obvious that you’re trolling and let it be known that it will not be tolerated. It’s very old now. 

ok now you are just being hateful for no reason

am i not allowed to praise a song i love?? this is a MUSIC forum and i'm talking about britneys music i am  not trolling 

1 hour ago, Justin Spears said:

I agree what a masterpiece :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: still mad it did not win a Grammy or at least a nomination :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

exactly

i boycott grammy awards since then 

grammys is a shame and they have no taste big fat bass was one of the best song of 2011b in my opinion and 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Cyberia said:

ok now you are just being hateful for no reason

am i not allowed to praise a song i love?? this is a MUSIC forum and i'm talking about britneys music i am  not trolling 

Did I lock this thread? Did you receive warning points? You did not. 

Of course you can praise the music that you love. I was simply just reminding you that trolling will not be tolerated  :)

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block