Does Taylor Swift Have A Song As Good As Toxic?

18 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Hide contents

:taylor_swift_evil_smile::gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I mean.. they cute. But are u tellin me that those songs are on Toxic's level? Blasphemy. None of those songs hold half of the impact and longetivity that Toxic has. Taylor is doin a good job keepin her momentum but nothing she has done has the power to impact on pop history like Britney did. 

• Like 7
34 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Reveal hidden contents

:taylor_swift_evil_smile::gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Cute forgettable bops. 
I like 'em all, but none of them are on a Toxic's level lmao. 

I mean, just look at the other artists that has cover Britney's song through the years and you will know the impact it has still. Taylor's songs are cute IN their moment, other than that... hmmm.

Edited by Alvy
add few thingys
  • Like 1

The question is just too broad and unfounded. The good level of ‘Toxic’ is a whole different one from Taylor’s songs. 
The similarities between Britney and Taylor reside in how both have shifted the pop landscape… from their own corners… one very far from the other. 

• Like 5

Taylor has had huge hits, and great videos, but i don't think any one single has been as great as Toxic. I would say that Bad Blood is her most Toxic like video but it has a lot of guest stars and isn't as sensual. Toxic was mostly just Britney and it was incredible. Taylor just isn't that sensual of a person but I think Style was the most like that for her.

These days it feels like whenever any other artist is mentioned in this forum, it's like all they want to do is to stir drama and conflict.

Taylor's music is good too and music is absolutely subjective. I really suggest that we keep quiet unless there's something nice to say. (Even when other fanbases try to bash Britney). I fear that the slightest negative or shady comment can backfire and make us look bad.

Btw I enjoy a lot of Taylor's songs but I do think toxic is untouchable in many ways(song, choreo, mv, outfits etc).

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block