Does Taylor Swift Have A Song As Good As Toxic?

No! 

but i think our Girl has quite alot of universal worldwide classics like Bomt, Oops and even Gimme More. Not many other artist will be remembered forever with their songs….look at the streaming numbers, they are impressive for 25, 20 and 15 yr old songs! 

Edited by MoodRing3
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

I mean.. they cute. But are u tellin me that those songs are on Toxic's level? Blasphemy. None of those songs hold half of the impact and longetivity that Toxic has. Taylor is doin a good job keepin her momentum but nothing she has done has the power to impact on pop history like Britney did. 

Well basically everything she has done has lasted. She hasn't even rerecorded the same albums which basically had the same songs on them and they went to number one again. Why is everyone always so defensive.  It's ok to accept there are other artists out there that have very big achievements. 

22 minutes ago, AII said:

Well basically everything she has done has lasted. She hasn't even rerecorded the same albums which basically had the same songs on them and they went to number one again. Why is everyone always so defensive.  It's ok to accept there are other artists out there that have very big achievements. 

time will prove…as it did with britney but she managed to transfer to the streaming with big numbers (it‘s not fair to compare to swift‘s numbers) but if you compare to other pre-streaming artists you can tell brit has extremly strong streaming numbers

Yes. Taylor really does have a lot of heartfelt songs. You can tell the care. Precision. That was put in. It’s more artistic but she also makes some du***** songs like Me! . She is good theater lady. 
Britney hasn’t put soul into her music recently. Maybe one day but that time I assure you has not been seen for over one decade. That’s why I want Britney to write about her life truly because that will be fun. But she’s partying. Like at her age partying is vacationing which is a good thing but now she is addicted to Mexico vacations and not working. 
unfortunately Britney will not write music she won’t get out of a damn swimsuit.

2 hours ago, AII said:

Success doesnt mean longetivity. Taylor is sellin like a beast but her songs are not making impact to be remembered more than 3 years. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, HIM said:

Taylor doesn’t have a **** voice nor does she ever get played at clubs or BBQs 

Therein lies your American answer. 

lol what clubs and bbqs are you going to?  Taylor has a song for every singular situation and is one of few artists ever who resonate across all genders and what not.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Success doesnt mean longetivity. Taylor is sellin like a beast but her songs are not making impact to be remembered more than 3 years. 

Love story, you belong with me, 22, all too well, blank space, lwymmd… I could go on and on. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Nate b said:

lol what clubs and bbqs are you going to?  Taylor has a song for every singular situation and is one of few artists ever who resonate across all genders and what not.

It resonates across all genders like fast food. Good in the moment, bad in the long run. Don’t convince me otherwise. I like the woman but her music is meh 

She has All Too Well which is something totally different but something Britney hasn't.

All Too Well hits all the emotions, completely written by Swift, personally, If I HAD to choose between either Toxic or All Too Well as only song for my entire life, I'd choose the last one as ATW is lyrically a masterpiece.

Toxic is great on an other level but it doesn't compare to the lyrics or to the rollercoaster of emotions ATW has.

But to be on topic...Blank Space is probably Taylor's Toxic. 

No, but she has several "Break The Ice" "Piece of Me" "If you seek Amy", "Stronger", "You Drive Me Crazy", "Womanizer"  type songs.  :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

She has no BOMT, ODIA, Toxic, nor GIMME MORE.

One of my favorite Taylor songs: "Are you Ready for it"

Edited by cubasterd
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block