Britney: I hired a personal trainer and she pinched the skin on my stomach and legs and told me I need to get my younger body back

Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Gosh people are so annoying on here always wanting to correct her about every little thing. 

If you people learned to not just read what you want, you would see she was taken aback by the pinching AND the trainer telling her she needs to get her 19-year old, pre-baby body back. 

But that would require empathy and people not feeling the need to put Britney down just to make themselves forget about their own insecurities.

Thank you!! She's 41 years old and her body looks freaking amazing. There's no need  for her to get back to a body she had at 18 — it's not realistic. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

She has a very fit body for a 41-year-old woman who has given birth to 2 children and whose body chemistry has been disrupted by ***** for years cuz of team cship. Of course she won't get her 18 year old body. She can look fantastic with the right beauty team if she wants. But she just want to be messy or some may call goofy authentic herself out there. maybe this is some kinda protest from her side. Who knows but it amazes me how she always found the worst people out there. Even the trainer she found is totally bully.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Like 4
48 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Gosh people are so annoying on here always wanting to correct her about every little thing. 

If you people learned to not just read what you want, you would see she was taken aback by the pinching AND the trainer telling her she needs to get her 19-year old, pre-baby body back. 

But that would require empathy and people not feeling the need to put Britney down just to make themselves forget about their own insecurities.

ding ding ding!

leave it to britney "fans" to perpetuate the unrealistic body image that's been forced on her her entire life and then wonder why she's so self conscious all the time :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Britney…MOVE OUT OF LA!!  How many times will you keep complaining about paps knowing all too well it’s the LA location hotspot. 

Also, the extreme body complex issues are a worry. She looks great and it’s a shame to see what Jamie and her trash team telling her “you’re fat” has done to her perception of body. 

• Love 3

Ding, Ding, Ding, leave it to Britney fans to pretend as if Britney has never fat shamed people, called people fat and told them they need to be on diets, to run, to try weight watchers and more recent attacked X Tina's weight.

It's sad Britney's father called her fat treated her poorly and even Bryan mentioned in that MTV documentary ITZ and out all night made a jab at Britney's weight.

It's not cool they did that to her, but it's also not nice that she does it too. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, KrisJ said:

Britney…MOVE OUT OF LA!!  How many times will you keep complaining about paps knowing all too well it’s the LA location hotspot. 

Also, the extreme body complex issues are a worry. She looks great and it’s a shame to see what Jamie and her trash team telling her “you’re fat” has done to her perception of body. 

I wonder if she will jump ship once her C Ship case is over and the boys are 18, something tells me she sticks around for them. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I wonder if she will jump ship once her C Ship case is over and the boys are 18, something tells me she sticks around for them. 

They want nothing to do with her. She should live for herself. Something tells be it’s about Sam and his acting “career” :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Ding, Ding, Ding, leave it to Britney fans to pretend as if Britney has never fat shamed people, called people fat and told them they need to be on diets, to run, to try weight watchers and more recent attacked X Tina's weight.

It's sad Britney's father called her fat treated her poorly and even Bryan mentioned in that MTV documentary ITZ and out all night made a jab at Britney's weight.

It's not cool they did that to her, but it's also not nice that she does it too. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Just now, dulcaewm said:

Exactley

original-1430-1663154929-12.jpg?crop=124
WWW.BUZZFEEDNEWS.COM

“Wtf Britney? This is extremely fatphobic, fat people aren’t your props to use to show off how skinny you are. This doesn’t sit right with me.”

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactley

original-1430-1663154929-12.jpg?crop=124
WWW.BUZZFEEDNEWS.COM

“Wtf Britney? This is extremely fatphobic, fat people aren’t your props to use to show off how skinny you are. This doesn’t sit right with me.”

It’s definitely a huge point of insecurity for her 😔

• Love 1

It’s sad to see someone who used to be so comfortable with her body be so insecure about it now. Even in her heyday she actually was never “Mrs she’s too big now she’s too thin”. She was never overweight or stick thin. Her body was perfectly healthy, and still is.

But I can understand and wish more of you could. It’s clear that years and YEARS of people critiquing every inch of her body, including her disgusting father, has taken its toll on her self esteem. Im sure it doesn’t help that her husband is completely obsessed with his own body. 

I hope she learns to completely embrace her beautiful body again.

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 8
Just now, Emil87 said:

It’s sad to see someone who used to be so comfortable with her body be so insecure about it now. Even in her heyday she actually was never “Mrs she’s too big now she’s too thin”. She was never overweight or stick thing. Her body was healthy, and still is.

But I can understand and wish more of you could. It’s clear that years and YEARS of people critiquing every inch of her body, including her disgusting father, has taken its toll on her self esteem. Im sure it doesn’t help that her husband is completely obsessed with his own body. 

I hope she learns to completely embrace her beautiful body again.

Beautiful comment babe.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.