Taylor Swift to film Batman inspired music video in UK?

Cqleb

34 minutes ago, Isla said:

I hope it’s for another Midnights song. Karma maybe?

It's for Enchanted (Taylor's Version) she moved on.

New York times said it best,  Midnights only came out so she could go on tour with an album of new material,  it's not designed to last long as taylor more focused on doing the Taylor's Version to destroy the original albums commercials value in terms of money. 

The original Fearless and Red are only being used on radio, every other form of music consumption, Billboard verified the Taylor's Version is preferred by the consumers..

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's for Enchanted (Taylor's Version) she moved on.

New York times said it best,  Midnights only came out so she could go on tour with an album of new material,  it's not designed to last long as taylor more focused on doing the Taylor's Version to destroy the original albums commercials value in terms of money. 

The original Fearless and Red are only being used on radio, every other form of music consumption, Billboard verified the Taylor's Version is preferred by the consumers..

Enchanted is the lost single from Speak Now so I'd love for it to get a video! But I kinda hope we'd get more videos from Midnights too :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Midnights said:

Finally a new Taylor's Version? RED came out in 2021 and we haven't had a new TV since then, giving streams to the stolen versions :/

She had to go to court to trademark speak now (Taylor's Version) and the Shake it off case.

The pattern is Speak Now and 1989.

Then self titled followed by reputation.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block