Democrat Californian discusses the Trans coercion her daughter faced

I think its important to remember that politicians, particularly more those closer aligned with the middle, will have incredibly vague views that Taylor to be both sides of the political spectrum, so its no surprise to see a party that has a large follower base that is a centre trying to get points from people who they view as 'centre'. Its unfortunate and frankly wrong that the middle ground or issue they are trying to 'both sides' affects a minority of people who are already politically villanised for simply existing, very much by one side, and the USA isn't the only country to be affected by this; the same is happening in the UK and Ireland, with politicians and parties that think this is the way foreward.

If this was an ACTUAL issue, they would have spoken on it before it was an ''issue''.

I don’t understand how the same people screaming “ACA B” can comfortably sit there and be like “but none of our educators have anything wrong with them at all”

People are flawed.  There are good and bad seeds in every profession, and if you haven’t been digesting the insane videos of what is going on in the classrooms across our nation as much as you digest people doing other jobs wrong, then it’s time you start.  

Young minds are easily molded, look at how much any one of us drew inspiration from Britney when we were younger and now think about her and talk about her every day, multiple times a day.  

We should be teaching survival skills and craftsmanship skills, farming, irrigation, self-defense, and actual food preparation skills in school alongside everything.  I did not need 9 hours of math a week for 12 years!!  And now it’s fifty times worse than when I was in school.

We need to wake up faster.

Edited by IRunAway
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block