Do you like where you live?

nstink

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fiancé is a doctor at Cambridge, England, and I lived with him for a bit in his allotted rooms at his college.

During Covid lockdown the college tightened restrictions so I wasn’t able to live with him, so we ended up buying a house in a town about 20 miles away.

It was the best thing we ever did, and I’m sure you’ll find your feet!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

Yeah its alright.

I live in North California (Dont feel comfortable saying the city I live in)

Its pretty cool.

The only thing is that its EXPENSIVE to live here in california!

Especially with Gas, bills and food!

When I went to visit Texas last year,

Gas was significantly cheaper and so was the food.

On 4/4/2023 at 8:37 PM, bomboclatney said:

My fiancé is a doctor at Cambridge, England, and I lived with him for a bit in his allotted rooms at his college.

During Covid lockdown the college tightened restrictions so I wasn’t able to live with him, so we ended up buying a house in a town about 20 miles away.

It was the best thing we ever did, and I’m sure you’ll find your feet!

I understand you so perfectly, I also used to live at the apartment, there was little space there, and now I moved to a smaller town, there I have a garden not big and the house is on the ground, now I can disco at home and nobody mourns anymore. I am very happy!Moreover, if we read here https://papersowl.com/examples/of-mice-and-men/ about Of Mice And Men, we'll understand that we actually have a lot in common and that it makes you move into your own home faster to feel better. Because every being on earth needs a safe place to feel comfortable. 

Edited by aleckalcqash

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block