'Chilling With You' Certified with 75,000+ Units Sold in the US. Did @PokemonSpears win?

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Back then we didn’t know Jimmy Lou was a snake :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I never liked her even before we knew what she did :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

And no, tbh even I always admit that back then when I joined this forum and everyone loved Britney Jean, CWY was the only song that didn't have any supporters (like #TeamAlien, #TeamISBE, etc), besides @ILikeChillinWithYou (though he joined years later lol)

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I never liked her even before we knew what she did :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

And no, tbh even I always admit that back then when I joined this forum and everyone loved Britney Jean, CWY was the only song that didn't have any supporters (like #TeamAlien, #TeamISBE, etc), besides @ILikeChillinWithYou (though he joined years later lol)

I was here back then and that is a lie. People were eating up the album until it flopped

42 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was here back then and that is a lie. People were eating up the album until it flopped

but Chillin' With You never had a campaign thread to make it the third single, or to request it on radio, unlike all the other tracks

NTIFY either, but I took care of that :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:, and then in 2014 Jordan also pushed for it when he fell in love lol

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but Chillin' With You never had a campaign thread to make it the third single, or to request it on radio, unlike all the other tracks

NTIFY either, but I took care of that :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:, and then in 2014 Jordan also pushed for it when he fell in love lol

Because it is not single worthy. At the time I heard it I thought it was a cute song and my sister and I would play it all the time. However, being a decade older and after what transpired the song has been forever tainted :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block