New York Magazine article about free britney movement/BAnon dropping in a few weeks

5 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Good lord... EZ about to have a breakdown and do the most as usual.

About Britney being entirely free or not I just kida don't care anymore, I am not invested in #FreeBritney anymore I only care about #Justice4Britney. 

I do find odd how pretty much nothing has changed in her behavior before or after the conservatorship was terminated.

That's partly because there was this incredibly naive mindset among some Free Britney supporters pre-cship termination that once she was free she would suddenly go back to being the same as she was before and her Instagram content would suddenly change and she would start living a more conventional celebrity lifestyle. Those things were always just illusions in those people's heads and were never going to happen.

• Love 2

The issue regarding Britney is that some people actually think they can save her. No one can save anyone and you can have the sense of something being off or whatever, but still there is nothig you can do and some fans can not move past the "let´s save her" stage. If you saw Prince in many interviews, you could tell there was something off for  a long, long time. If you saw Michael Jackson´s entire life you could get the sense there was a lot off. So? No matter how you feel about her, nobody can go and rescue her from whatever things she goes through

• Love 2
  • 3 months later...

Jordan! Excellent!

For the people who think they are Britney experts and post a lot of negative stuff about her:

Jodi Montgomery resigned in February 2023! The care/treatment plan she had designed is over. It was over when Jodi resigned on the day she had tried to kidnap Britney in cooperation with Kevin Federline. But even before, Britney did not follow the treatment plan. If you read her IG carefully, you would know that. 

I am waiting for that article before I judge it, but I think there should be no article about Britney's health at all. So, I hope it is not about that.  

• Love 4
  • Leader
5 hours ago, wukemon said:

Anyone have more updates about this article?

I had a followup interview and several fact check calls this week. 

From what I gather, there's some semi-known trolls who try to drag me and paint me to be ~team con~ which of course I disputed. I think the article will portray me in a good (or at least neutral light), but it sucks that some of these trolls (cocky) are trying to drag me in this and make it seem like I tried hiding topics that dragged her former team (not true IMO) and/or defend them. I had to remind them I was threatened to be sued by Jamie Spears and sent three cease-and-desists from LT. 

We'll see how things unfold when the article drops (I think in a month). And yes, the deadline for the story was Friday. :]

• Leader
3 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Jordan! Excellent!

For the people who think they are Britney experts and post a lot of negative stuff about her:

Jodi Montgomery resigned in February 2023! The care/treatment plan she had designed is over. It was over when Jodi resigned on the day she had tried to kidnap Britney in cooperation with Kevin Federline. But even before, Britney did not follow the treatment plan. If you read her IG carefully, you would know that. 

I am waiting for that article before I judge it, but I think there should be no article about Britney's health at all. So, I hope it is not about that.  

Yea I think there will be talks about Britney maybe still being in some type of care plan or conservatorship - they wanted my thoughts about that. I said that I think some people still want to believe Britney is not living life on her own terms, thus disempowering her. Some people IMO don't believe she's free because it gets them engagement online (which is very insidious). 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea I think there will be talks about Britney maybe still being in some type of care plan or conservatorship - they wanted my thoughts about that. I said that I think some people still want to believe Britney is not living life on her own terms, thus disempowering her. Some people IMO don't believe she's free because it gets them engagement online (which is very insidious). 

Hun, that's literally That Silent Witness  in 2023 :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block