New York Magazine article about free britney movement/BAnon dropping in a few weeks

• Leader
17 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Watch your part being cut off because it does not match the narrative they want to spread with their upcoming article :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

These type of articles do not even deserve a single discussion imo! You should have told them 'Find something truly useful to do with your free time, sweetie' and hang up the phone  :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Nah I think I'll make the cut - I'd be surprised if the writer scrapped our 45 minute conversation. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Agreed, when we see Britney the nails aren't done or the hair that often, when she complained to the judge about the maids in her home during covid having their nails done.

It's all the same as she was in the Con and out the Con for the most part. 

Except for her getting married, doing her hair all the time and going on trips she wants.

But that's right.... you hate some of her decisions she's made post-Con, so it's easier for you to say nothing's changed. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Except for her getting married, doing her hair all the time and going on trips she wants.

But that's right.... you hate some of her decisions she's made post-Con, so it's easier for you to say nothing's changed. 

Or recording a song without any of her former team involved 

Or buying a house because she felt like doing it

Or closing a deal to write her memoir 

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Good lord... EZ about to have a breakdown and do the most as usual.

About Britney being entirely free or not I just kida don't care anymore, I am not invested in #FreeBritney anymore I only care about #Justice4Britney. 

I do find odd how pretty much nothing has changed in her behavior before or after the conservatorship was terminated.

Why not leave then . She does not owe anyone anything. You want a polished woman . She just wanted her freedom and lacks a filter. Honestly its refreshing to see. Britney is actually more real then most . I will take her at face value . This women owes no explanation.  Her behavior does not need changing . You should just walk away . I am for justice for Britney . Yet this women owes nobody anything . How do you expect someone to act after a lifetime of abuse. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It's about time they covered suspicious "fans"

Some of them are even here with us on Exhale :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

It’s about time we start to cover you and your malicious attempts to cause fights and derail threads!

Ill link all your sad attempts the last few days when I’ve done nothing but ignore you!

:nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

• Love 3
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Suspicious of TMZ Hesam? Yes. Suspicious of Britney’s freedom? No. :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Exactly the way people want to fight and twist things and you and many others in here were witness to his sad attempts to derail my threads and constant quote me and say he hates me and wants to cause fights! 

We know Britney is free people just call anyone banon is you disagree with some of their thoughts!

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block