What did you think of this X Factor look?

• Super Mods
Just now, princessmimi said:

It is a cute look and she looks very pretty.

I just wish she was more comfortable but I understand this was at the height of Team Con.

Very true! I don’t think she really wanted to do X Factor but I’m sure she was able to pitch in her ideas for her looks. This look has Britney’s name all over it and she looks amazing! 🤍

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

i remember this look got a lot of hate cause of the dress but she looks stunning and youthfull 

especially during the interview omg :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Amen! I personally think the dress is cute. If Kylie Jenner or Hailey Bieber wore this everyone would be like “so cute”… In my opinion, of course. I think it’s a sweet dress! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, Red Hot Lipstick said:

Not my favorite makeup could be better.

I remember a backstory of these dresses that she wear back in xfactor era... they (team con) purposely made her wear dresses that's too tight and uncomfortable for her :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I for sure heard something similar to this even if it's a rumor.

I don’t not believe it. I wouldn’t put it past Team Con :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block