Full Taylor Swift Eras Tour.

52 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Since when do non fans want Netflix specials? Girl be proud of your Swiftiness. Own it like @Style. In Moscow :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

After 1989, she kind of fell off in my books but then Folklore happened and it really defined me during that period of time. :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:
I’m not a fan of her re-recordings, I payed them dust in fact. However she’s very invested in her career and I appreciate it! Besides that, she’s been very supportive of Nicki unlike Thiefoncè. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

After 1989, she kind of fell off in my books but then Folklore happened and it really defined me during that period of time. :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:
I’m not a fan of her re-recordings, I payed them dust in fact. However she’s very invested in her career and I appreciate it! Besides that, she’s been very supportive of Nicki unlike Thiefoncè. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Not Folklore turning you into a stan and me into a hater. How the turntables :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

Her real sultry jam 'So it Goes' is coming for you :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

This bich is really inspired by Kurt Vonnegut and mostly all of the writers that I had to study. So it goes… :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

34 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not Folklore turning you into a stan and me into a hater. How the turntables :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I love the American and English literature so ofc it’d turn me into something. I quoted Taylor’s lyrics on my exam paper like she was the most credible critic ever, and guess what? I WON. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Edited by Style. In Moscow
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block