Full Taylor Swift Eras Tour.

I think she is a better songwriter than she is a performer. When she tries to dance, there is this slight awkwardness that I can't get over. Having said that, I can't help but continue admiring her incomparable commitment and work ethic. A three hour show is no joke. She really works hard. 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Midnights said:

3 hours and 11 minutes. That's crazy I am wondering how she will pull through an entire european tour as well. I mean +3hours performing requires stamina. 

Was it really over 3  hours?? Normally a concert is 90 minutes, 2 hours max. what time did she start?? 

15 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Why only 1 song from Speak now?! and Our Song and Red should have been add to the setlist.

Taylor is known to change her setlist as she goes. She was heard doing soundchecks of songs like "ME!", "Begin Again", "Out of The Woods", ... chances are very likely she might change a fe,lw songs as the tour goes on.

• Love 1

I'm elated by all of the clips I've seen. Taylor is one of the most hardworking people in the game and this show is the proof of that. 

The setlist is impressive, although I'm a bit annoyed by the 'Red' singles taking center, not including 'Exile' nor 'Cowboy Like Me'. I really don't like 'Vigilante ****' but that performance was fire.

She looks gorgeous and like she's having the time of her life. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block