This Cara Cunningham song sounds so much like Britney

6 minutes ago, misintergrated said:

I loved that song.., so much so I posted it on my YouTube channel… the one you just shared haha! 

freak of nature is better 🙈🙈

Omg I used your video since, by far, it had the best sound quality of any YouTube upload i found lol

Thank you <3 

Yeah Freak of Nature is dope too... She actually had good songs, kinda surprising how nicely produced her music was  

Edited by Cyberia
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Cyberia said:

Omg I used your video since, by far, it had the best sound quality of any YouTube upload i found lol

Thank you <3 

Yeah Freak of Nature is dope too... She actually had good songs, kinda surprising how nicely produced her music was  

Yeah Tbf, I have most Cara’s songs that’s hit the net… some of them were bangers! Complete cringe, but bangers all the same 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jakerivard said:

The big deal is her pronouns are she her now . She is not a he/ him anymore. It’s rude af to say him still #pronounsmatter. 

You guys need to realize not everyone is aware that Chris Crocker is now Cara Cunningham. So there always will be people talking about ‘Chris Crocker’ and ‘Him’, without even knowing this person now is a ‘she’. I’m sure this person wasn’t trying to offend anyone.

Edited by DollyParton

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block