This Cara Cunningham song sounds so much like Britney

8 hours ago, DollyParton said:

You guys need to realize not everyone is aware that Chris Crocker is now Cara Cunningham. So there always will be people talking about ‘Chris Crocker’ and ‘Him’, without even knowing this person now is a ‘she’. I’m sure this person wasn’t trying to offend anyone.

I used to follow along with news about “Chris Crocker”, but had absolutely no idea until I saw this thread that “Chris” is now Cara.

I was a little confused because the last time I’d seen anything , Cara was a Gay male ****star.

I can’t keep Up.

scared oh no GIF by Martha of Miami

3 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

The fact he was hot af :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

The whole bearded furry thing was lovely, and I was shocked because obviously the transformation (pun unintended) from young Chris to that was pretty huge.

Of course. I’m sure if Cara is watching this, she will appreciate all these compliments. I wish her all the best in life!

8 hours ago, bomboclatney said:

Of course. I’m sure if Cara is watching this, she will appreciate all these compliments. I wish her all the best in life!

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

8 hours ago, bomboclatney said:

The whole bearded furry thing was lovely, and I was shocked because obviously the transformation (pun unintended) from young Chris to that was pretty huge.

Billion of gays are disappointed :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block