Will we get music in the next two years?

I’m pretty sure something is brewing, Matthew Rosengart confirmed that projects are underway. Whether it’s an album or something else, I don’t know. 

I don’t believe Britney will leave us high and dry.

She’s said in 2019 or sometime during when she was out with Sam and caught by paparazzi, she was asked if she’s retiring and she said NO! 

She needs time, yes, lots of it but I don’t think she’s retired. It isn’t in her blood. She’s a creative soul and one day she might surprise us, I strongly believe that. 

Time will tell…

• Love 3
3 hours ago, jaystarryeyes said:

I’m pretty sure something is brewing, Matthew Rosengart confirmed that projects are underway. Whether it’s an album or something else, I don’t know. 

I don’t believe Britney will leave us high and dry.

She’s said in 2019 or sometime during when she was out with Sam and caught by paparazzi, she was asked if she’s retiring and she said NO! 

She needs time, yes, lots of it but I don’t think she’s retired. It isn’t in her blood. She’s a creative soul and one day she might surprise us, I strongly believe that. 

Time will tell…

When he said that? 

Well, anything is possible with Britney, right? She got out of the c-ship and a few months later BAM! 'Slay Me Closer' came out of the blue :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I do find it quite curious that she's embracing her past career in the last few IG posts (The GODkup and In the GODzone special mentions). Perhaps she's getting a tiny itch to return to the studio and have fun and maybe reconnect with that old Britney that called the shots, without pressure from anyone. A full album? I don't think so, but a few songs here and there could be possible :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block