Iggy Azalea Deserves More Praise From Us...

iggy was so mistreated by this fanbase for doing everything they complain celebs don't do now. she spoke out against team con, told the truth of britney's abuse, before anyone else. before even britney was empowered to do it herself. i will always respect her 

Edited by easy
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, JSDSandiego said:

She has some majorly under-rated songs and videos. This gem came on at a party recently and i was very enamored with the fashion, the drag, the camp and the bars

I love this... And "I am the strip club", and mo Bounce and almost everything from her! They should promote her more! ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 2

I love her and yes, She deserves more respect! I still don't get the hate for 'Pretty Girls' and it's only a buzz single when 'Basic Jingles' exists and it's a whole fkn' album which Britney sings like, what? 02,00% of it? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Pretty Girls >>>> Myah Jean

Edited by Exhaolic
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block