Do you believe these alleged texts between Lynne & TMZ about Britney are actually sent by Lynne?

4 hours ago, easy said:

those were leaked by sam lutfi so i take it with a grain of salt, though i'm leaning towards true knowing what we know about lynne now.

Lynne Spears claimed Sam Lutfi drugged Britney and took control of her life.  Sam Lutfi sued Lynne Spears and co. for defamation and won.  So I believe him.  Apparently, he's working on releasing more text messages and emails re: Lou Taylor.  I can't wait for that day to come.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Lynne Spears claimed Sam Lutfi drugged Britney and took control of her life.  Sam Lutfi sued Lynne Spears and co. for defamation and won.  So I believe him.  Apparently, he's working on releasing more text messages and emails re: Lou Taylor.  I can't wait for that day to come.

he said he will expose more Lou emails? do tell :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

8 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

I think you should be more careful about that wording; "I believe him"

Yeah, that episode that Lynne claimed happened was bogus, but things between Lutfi and Lynne aren't black and white, they are shades of grey, it's a very complex thing

Edited by Applejack
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

yes iirc these texts were part of his lawsuit evidence as well? or maybe he just leaked them, i can't remember it's been awhile. but i remember they weren't leaked in the format of this particular screenshot, so while THIS picture makes them look fake, i do believe they're real.

On 3/8/2023 at 11:26 PM, Lola2790 said:

he said he will expose more Lou emails? do tell :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

So, when I had a Twitter (for like a month during the pandemic), I tweeted Lutfi and asked about B's finances in 2007-2008 and he replied and stated that B owned 4 homes out right and was making 700k a month in residuals.  She was beyond financially secure so Vivian Lee Thoreen is lying about B being broke.  I also remember him saying that he's working on releasing more emails and text messages.

When B started having a hard time with the people around her betraying her, Lutfi told me that he would always try to encourage her to speak to her Mom because that's what he would do and B would respond saying "my family is not like your family."  I don't think he understood the Spears family mindset or realized what they were or the extent that they would've gone to enslave their own daughter.

Apparently, Lou Taylor showed up to B's home in LA (or some other Cali neighborhood) and started laying salt around B's house.  B was inside with Lutfi at the time and wanted to call the police.  Lutfi told her to just wait it out and that the crazy lady would go away and no need to involve the cops or draw attention to the situation.

• Love 2
On 3/9/2023 at 7:20 AM, Applejack said:

I think you should be more careful about that wording; "I believe him"

Yeah, that episode that Lynne claimed happened was bogus, but things between Lutfi and Lynne aren't black and white, they are shades of grey, it's a very complex thing

Sam Lutfi successfully sued Lynne Spears for defamation.  He also got the courts to have B sit for a deposition, which she did with no problem.  And who ended up footing the bill?  Britney had to pay for her family's lies.

I believe him.  He posted something on his twitter page about someone in her team being a pe**.  I wonder if that's Larry ...

On 3/9/2023 at 8:06 AM, easy said:

yes iirc these texts were part of his lawsuit evidence as well? or maybe he just leaked them, i can't remember it's been awhile. but i remember they weren't leaked in the format of this particular screenshot, so while THIS picture makes them look fake, i do believe they're real.

I think we're going to have to wait a while for the texts to come through...same thing with B's book.  We're all just sitting around here waiting for the truth.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block