Do you believe these alleged texts between Lynne & TMZ about Britney are actually sent by Lynne?

On 3/11/2023 at 12:03 PM, doomphantom1 said:

Sam Lutfi successfully sued Lynne Spears for defamation.  He also got the courts to have B sit for a deposition, which she did with no problem.  And who ended up footing the bill?  Britney had to pay for her family's lies.

I believe him.  He posted something on his twitter page about someone in her team being a pe**.  I wonder if that's Larry ...

He sued Britney for not paying fees, Lynne for defamation and Jamie for battery

The Jamie thing got dropped, the Lynne thing he actually got an upperhand in the beginning but in the end it was dismissed and years later he got Britney to testify on the unpaid fees and ended up in settlement, which says he had an upperhand - but not necessarily won

I do think he is saying the truth that the episode Lynne used to say Britney was susceptible to undue influence is bogus, I believe his stories about her family and team

I just think we have to be careful, as he once was buddies with Lynne

• Love 1
On 3/11/2023 at 10:03 AM, doomphantom1 said:

Sam Lutfi successfully sued Lynne Spears for defamation.  He also got the courts to have B sit for a deposition, which she did with no problem.  And who ended up footing the bill?  Britney had to pay for her family's lies.

I believe him.  He posted something on his twitter page about someone in her team being a pe**.  I wonder if that's Larry ...

britney_lufti_1280_78207148.jpg?itok=fJ0
WWW.ETONLINE.COM

Lutfi has filed a defamation lawsuit against Britney and her family in 2009.

38006F3F00000578-0-image-a-62_1473223652
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Sam Lufti has agreed a settlement in the 'low six figures' in return for withdrawing his lawsuit against Britney Spears

Not exactly a win. 

• Love 1
On 3/13/2023 at 9:31 AM, Ghoulia said:
britney_lufti_1280_78207148.jpg?itok=fJ0
WWW.ETONLINE.COM

Lutfi has filed a defamation lawsuit against Britney and her family in 2009.

38006F3F00000578-0-image-a-62_1473223652
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Sam Lufti has agreed a settlement in the 'low six figures' in return for withdrawing his lawsuit against Britney Spears

Not exactly a win. 

Not exactly a loss either.  The other party settled for a reason and I wonder why.

On 3/13/2023 at 6:33 PM, Emil87 said:

I want to believe this isn’t true and that a mother wouldn’t throw her own daughter under the bus like this. But Lynne has a sketchy past. If these texts are real, that’s just another level of low. 

Lynne wouldnt throw her daughter under the bus?! Lol chile where have u been? If lynne would **** her own daughter to have her sent to rehab, then sending txt messages like this is nothing. She prolly did send these. Evil witch 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block