Britney and her father in Family Guy's new episode (video)

9 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

I genuinely cannot tell if you are parodying this type of person  or if your serious?

If you’re parodying. Bravo,  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:I got the joke, it’s actually hilarious.

if you’re not… I need to ask if you’ve ever watched television before? Or like, spoken to people in public. No one acts or speaks like this in real life.

But I believe its a joke, so 👏 

I’ll let you have your moment, but..spacer.png

Thanks for your opinion that no one asked for and have a great night! 😂

2 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

I like how you’ve come to the conclusion about somebody you don’t even know because they talked **** about woke culture. You know no one here outside of this forum to be making judgements on who people are. Just because you’re using personal experience doesn’t make you right. It’s a pretty strong accusation to label someone as racist or transphobic especially someone you don’t even know personally just because they don’t like woke culture.

People can support people in the minority without liking the culture that cancels people for sometimes petty **** without having both sides of the story and shoves **** down your throat at every opportunity they get. I know I don’t go around shoving the fact that I’m gay down everyone’s throats like a lot of people in woke/cancel culture do because I know that would be obnoxious. I also don’t go around pulling the I’m gay or the I’m bipolar card all the time on people because they’re doing something I don’t like or I’m not getting my way on something.

Stop trying to label someone as something they’re not. That in itself is toxic as ****. Get off your high horse and be better than that.

I love how you are saying all of this directly after making criticisms of woke people and supporting hostility shown towards these people. Do you not realise how hypocritical it is? It's like slapping somebody and saying "how dare you?" when they slap back. I think you are the one who needs to step off your high horse. Spend your time on something more productive than putting others down just for wanting the same freedoms as you.

Edited by Viking84
2 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Actually it doesn’t and I don’t see others backing you up on that either. It only makes sense to you because you’ve warped it in your mind that hating woke culture is the same as hating minorities based on a few personal experiences you’ve had, which it’s not.

Actually there’s quite a few people that jump on people for using the wrong pronouns. Have you seen the GameStop Karen video from a few years ago? A transgender woman was throwing a fit because the employee mistakenly used the wrong pronoun and because she was throwing a fit over an innocent mistake made it a hostile situation to where that employee kept slipping up on accident because he was scared. I mean seriously, you can’t speak for everyone and say that no one attacks people over innocent mistakes.

Also your OPINION is not fact. Using woke as a negative is not racist and not the same as using the N-word. Go ask someone in the black community if they feel the same way you do because I HIGHLY doubt they do and would probably find it offensive that you even think woke and the N-word should be put into the same boat.

Dude, you are so arrogant. Your opinion is not relevant. The facts are what are relevant:

1. Woke has a meaning. It started being used negatively by right-wing sources. By using it as a negative, you are spreading the racist and transphobic agenda. You might not want to admit this to yourself because you like to think of yourself as better than others, but if you actually weren't racist or transphobic, you would just admit this and respect other minority groups. As a gay person, you should be even more ashamed of yourself because you should really know better.

2. OK, maybe you find one person who gets offended by something. You can't then make a generalisation. It's like saying one woman hates all men so all women hate all men. Most people with different pronouns are only offended when people use them intentionally. Your kind of propaganda is the same homophobes use. "Gay people force s** in our faces with pride parades so all gays are perverts".

3. Any educated black person that doesn't work for Fox News will understand. 

So take a seat and read a bit before you express your opinion on a subject you clearly know nothing about. It's better to be quiet than spread your toxicity. Your words harm people.

19 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Dude, you are so arrogant. Your opinion is not relevant. The facts are what are relevant:

1. Woke has a meaning. It started being used negatively by right-wing sources. By using it as a negative, you are spreading the racist and transphobic agenda. You might not want to admit this to yourself because you like to think of yourself as better than others, but if you actually weren't racist or transphobic, you would just admit this and respect other minority groups. As a gay person, you should be even more ashamed of yourself because you should really know better.

2. OK, maybe you find one person who gets offended by something. You can't then make a generalisation. It's like saying one woman hates all men so all women hate all men. Most people with different pronouns are only offended when people use them intentionally. Your kind of propaganda is the same homophobes use. "Gay people force s** in our faces with pride parades so all gays are perverts".

So take a seat and read a bit before you express your opinion on a subject you clearly know nothing about. It's better to be quiet than spread your toxicity. Your words harm people.

And your false accusations don’t harm people? Sure Jan. YOUR OPINION IS AN OPINION NOT FACT! I’m done entertaining you. If you’re gonna just sit there and accuse people of being racist and transphobic because they don’t like woke/cancel culture then don’t respond to me. You have literally no idea who I am and for you to make assumptions about me or Joshyworld is ridiculous and toxic. So again, I’m done having this conversation with you, don’t respond to me with your bs.

ps last time I checked I have a right to say and respond to things that I think are wrong so I don’t have to be quiet when you’re the one that’s spreading toxicity.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

30 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

And your false accusations don’t harm people? Sure Jan. YOUR OPINION IS AN OPINION NOT FACT! I’m done entertaining you. If you’re gonna just sit there and accuse people of being racist and transphobic because they don’t like woke/cancel culture then don’t respond to me. You have literally no idea who I am and for you to make assumptions about me or Joshyworld is ridiculous and toxic. So again, I’m done having this conversation with you, don’t respond to me with your bs.

ps last time I checked I have a right to say and respond to things that I think are wrong so I don’t have to be quiet when you’re the one that’s spreading toxicity.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

spacer.png

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

Not being rude, but…

Woke (/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination".

I’m not sure the black community are happy that the word woke has been hijacked by right wing anti progressives as an insult when it’s literally something created by the black community.

selena gomez shrug GIF

I mean if it’s origins originated with them, then it’s been warped into everything else and into cancel culture. Idk who did it, if it’s the right wingers or the people who claim they’re woke and spun it into something negative then that sucks, but I’ve always associated woke culture with cancel culture, that’s why I’ve come to not like it because there’s people that find everything offensive when some stuff isn’t worth to cancel someone or something over, and that’s what Joshyworld was trying to say before Viking started calling them racist and transphobic.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I’ll let you have your moment, but..spacer.png

Thanks for your opinion that no one asked for and have a great night! 😂

That is quite literally the definition of a “forum”. Which this is...

a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. 

So, yes you literally asked for everyone’s opinion/idea when you posted that.. on a public forum.. what is happening here? Have we all gone delusional ? 
1 minute ago, A.a.A said:

That is quite literally the definition of a “forum”. Which this is...

a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. 

So, yes you literally asked for everyone’s opinion/idea when you posted that.. on a public forum.. what is happening here? Have we all gone delusional ? 

I was replying to someone who had nothing to do with you. No reason for you to add your 2 cents to get your ‘gotcha’ moment. Kindly go back to the hole you crawled out of and stop craving for attention. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I was replying to someone who had nothing to do with you. No reason for you to add your 2 cents to get your ‘gotcha’ moment. Kindly go back to the hole you crawled out of and stop craving for attention. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Ok. I am genuinely asking. Are you ok? Do you need a wellness check or some intervention?

What you are saying makes no sense and is illogical. It literally makes no sense in the English language. I apologize if English is not your first language. Truly!  I’m sorry if that’s the case I apologize. I honestly mean no Ill will and I understand if you don’t realize what’s being said  

...You responded to a public person with your opinion in a public forum... there was no “gotcha” moment. I literally explained to you the definition of what you were hating on. Since you didn’t know

I apologize if I embarrassed you. I did not mean any Ill intent. 

Edited by A.a.A
11 hours ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

Not being rude, but…

Woke (/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination".

I’m not sure the black community are happy that the word woke has been hijacked by right wing anti progressives as an insult when it’s literally something created by the black community.

selena gomez shrug GIF

Thank you. 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Someone gets it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

8 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

I mean if it’s origins originated with them, then it’s been warped into everything else and into cancel culture. Idk who did it, if it’s the right wingers or the people who claim they’re woke and spun it into something negative then that sucks, but I’ve always associated woke culture with cancel culture, that’s why I’ve come to not like it because there’s people that find everything offensive when some stuff isn’t worth to cancel someone or something over, and that’s what Joshyworld was trying to say before Viking started calling them racist and transphobic.

You see, you just admitted that you don't know what you are talking about. The origin of the word comes from black people and was then hi-jacked by the extreme right to group anti-BLM with trans activists as something to look down on. Your lack of knowledge doesn't excuse using that word or relieve you of responsibility. It's exactly the same as the word gay. It became hijacked by homophobes and it became popular at one point to use it to refer negatively to anything ("that's so gay"). Think before you speak. It's OK to be wrong but at least admit it and apologise. Not to me but to black and trans people. Even if you aren't transphobic or racist, you should be able to accept that what you said is harmful those minorities. And no, it's not the same as harming someone for pointing out that what they did was wrong. That's like saying "you hit me back when I hit you, so you are harming me". Just open your mind and heart. You don't always have to be right, you know.

4 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Ok. I am genuinely asking. Are you ok? Do you need a wellness check or some intervention?

What you are saying makes no sense and is illogical. It literally makes no sense in the English language. I apologize if English is not your first language. Truly!  I’m sorry if that’s the case I apologize. I honestly mean no Ill will and I understand if you don’t realize what’s being said  

...You responded to a public person with your opinion in a public forum... there was no “gotcha” moment. I literally explained to you the definition of what you were hating on. Since you didn’t know

I apologize if I embarrassed you. I did not mean any Ill intent. 

“i LiTeRaLly ExPlaInEd tO yOu” lmao. I “literally” don’t need you to explain **** to me so stop with the dramatics, especially regarding something that didn’t concern you at all to begin with. And a wellness check? 🤣 You sound like the lunatics who called the police on Britney when she deactivated her IG. “Genuinely asking”, my azz. What exactly is your problem with me, babe?

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

“i LiTeRaLly ExPlaInEd tO yOu” lmao. I “literally” don’t need you to explain **** to me so stop with the dramatics, especially regarding something that didn’t concern you at all to begin with. And a wellness check? 🤣 You sound like the lunatics who called the police on Britney when she deactivated her IG. “Genuinely asking”, my azz. What exactly is your problem with me, babe?

spacer.png

:squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: what ? This is incoherent nonsense. 

Edited by A.a.A
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I apologize if English is not your first language. Truly!

I apologize if I embarrassed you. I did not mean any ill intent. 

BetterHelp is a mental health platform that provides online mental health services directly to consumers. The online counseling and therapy services are provided through web-based interaction as well as phone and text communication. 

You seriously need help. Please click this link for your own safety and others. Please. You’re rambling… 

1 minute ago, A.a.A said:

BetterHelp is a mental health platform that provides online mental health services directly to consumers. The online counseling and therapy services are provided through web-based interaction as well as phone and text communication. 

You seriously need help. Please click this link for your own safety and others. Please. You’re rambling… 

10 hours ago, Viking84 said:

You see, you just admitted that you don't know what you are talking about. The origin of the word comes from black people and was then hi-jacked by the extreme right to group anti-BLM with trans activists as something to look down on. Your lack of knowledge doesn't excuse using that word or relieve you of responsibility. It's exactly the same as the word gay. It became hijacked by homophobes and it became popular at one point to use it to refer negatively to anything ("that's so gay"). Think before you speak. It's OK to be wrong but at least admit it and apologise. Not to me but to black and trans people. Even if you aren't transphobic or racist, you should be able to accept that what you said is harmful those minorities. And no, it's not the same as harming someone for pointing out that what they did was wrong. That's like saying "you hit me back when I hit you, so you are harming me". Just open your mind and heart. You don't always have to be right, you know.

spacer.png

As I said I’m done responding to you, so stop responding to me. Have a nice day! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave::begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block